Ratings for Dr. Richard Soucier

I have been seeing Dr. Soucier for 5 years starting when I was getting chemo for my cancer. A year later when I developed a pulmonary embolism he admitted me to St. Francis right away and saved my life. He sincerely cares about his patients and checked in on me every day I was hospitalized. He is always punctual when I go for my appointments and answers all my questions. He has a great sense of humor and is very nice! I have many doctors that I see for my various ailments and Dr. Soucier is by far my favorite! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr Soucier is one of the finest doctors at Saint Francis. He saved my life.His staff is one of a kind, and I shall always be thankful for the doctor and his staff. My health has improved so much. I haven't had to use oxygen daily. I am starting to be more active thanks to his care and attentiveness. Clearly, he has kept me informed of what is going on with my health. I am seen at every visit in a timely manner. The staff is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

awsome dr. would not change for the world. he has always given great service. He has the perfect bedside manner, and always tells it like it is, at least to me. When I needed a heart transplant this year, he got together with mass general hospital and they co-ordinated everything. He always checked up on my progress, I had a lot of complications. when I finally returned home late this year he gave me a hug and told me i made his year, which made me feel great to think a dr cared as much as he did. I have been going to him since he started at st francis and would never change.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

Dr. Richard Soucier's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1991)