Ratings for Dr. Roxanne R. Travelute

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

There is no better doctor. She is thorough, professional, compassionate and addresses every issue . Her reputation of excellence has been earned and can never be overstated.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

dr travelute is the most knowledge and caring dr. i love every thing about her. she is the best.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

This doctor is nuts and unprofessional, yet, if she is addressed about specific behaviors on her end, she denies them. She can do no wrong. It is almost always the patient's fault for her errors in judgment and rudeness.

Submitted July 8, 2012

Dr. Travelute is the most patient, knowledgeable and caring doctor it has ever been. She treats me as though I am her only patient and is very interested in what is going on in your life and my families life.She takes alot of time with you. You do have to wait along time to see her. She puts her patients first. Very sweet and pleasant person. I will wait for hours to see her. That is how good she is. I love her to death. Wonderful person !!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

Amazing physician!!!!! She brings bed side manner back to the playing field!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009

Dr. Travelute has been my doctor for 20 years. I am a RN and I drive from Cullman to see her, and would never think of changing to another MD. She is very pleasant, concerned, caring, and thourough. I feel very lucky that she is my doctor. I think we will retire together. I sometimes have to wait to see her because she does take time with her patients, but it is always worth the wait!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Roxanne is one of the most caring individuals I have ever known. She is a thorough, careful, and knowledgable clinician. I could not rate her highly enough.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

I saw Dr. Travalute through her residency . She never spoke down to the nurses and always asked the nurses their opion. I was sooo disapointed that i was never able to have her as my primary MD but whoever is able to have her is VERY lucky!!! She is great!!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

Ditto on the comment above me. I've been with Dr. Travelute since 1989, maybe 1988. Every change she's made, I've made. I love her. Dr. Travelute is the most patient, knowledgeable and caring doctor it has ever been my fortune to have. She treats me as though I am her only patient and is very interested in what is going on in your life as far as your health is concerned. She puts her patients first. Very pleasant person.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Dr. Roxanne R. Travelute's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderfully smart, compassionate doctor! Her staff is very professional and responsible. Dr. Travelute and staff are so good to help patients with their needs..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "There is no better doctor. She is thorough, professional, compassionate and addresses every issue . Her reputation of excellence has been earned and can neve..."

February 23, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=94912'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=94912'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Roxanne" to "Roxanne R."

October 20, 2013