Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Borden

As of this year I have changed my young, teen daughter's family practitioner to Jennifier Borden. We had a great experience. Dr. Borden asked my daughter quite a long list of questions and gave us recomedations that came with easy to understand explanations. Jennifier Borden's demeanor was bubbly and pleasent so much so that my teen daughter expressed feeling compfortable with her. Now, that's saying something. If I experience anything significantly different the next visit I will add it to a new rating. An added note here is that I will always rate a doctor as punctual so long as the wait is not unreasonable seeing as that I don't know what's going on with the patient before me and would hope the doctor is giving them her best care just as I would want for myself. Anyway, so far she's great!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Dr. Jennifer Borden is outstanding! She uses eye contact and actually listens to me! She has been great for me and got me the help I needed! The staff is very friendly and made it a great experience! They all work well together were dedicated to making me well.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Never in my life have I seen a doctor less responsive. It's like pulling teeth to get an answer on anything! The staff just says NO to everything. Very difficult to find a good family doctor. She is not one!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Borden talks more than she listens, I rarely go to the doctor in fact only for check ups, when I went for a tick bite I was shocked by her scripted CDC response. She talked about some conspiracy??? I am a patient not a number, she never even asked to look at the rash that I had from the bite, and resisted when I asked for antibiotics. MY advice find another doctor, the problem all the good ones are filled up.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Always running late. Staff is cold. Dr. B listens very weel. Hard to get in touch with outside of scheduled visits.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

I'm going through a hard time with getting information from Dr. Borden. She is very nonchalant and doesn't get detailed about extremely important information. I will be finding a new dr. for my family.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

I was shocked by the previous review. Dr. Borden is highly knowledgeable, very friendly, and her staff is very nice. I think perhaps someone was trying to "play" the system - because THAT is something that Dr. B doesn't tolerate!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

very uncaring, staff argumentive, and ive noticed there is never other patients at facility. does not like to discuss and has a military approach to her doctoring.. was very difficult to truly listen. has very hard core attitude. i wouldnt want to even work for her.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

Dr. Jennifer L. Borden's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1999)