Ratings for Dr. David R. Bane

The most informative yet being down to earth and just a really nice guy doctor you will ever meet

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I don't know what else to say other than, this is how every medical appointment should be. Fast, thorough, friendly and incredibly knowledgable. He's 24 miles from me but I'm happy to make the trip. I found out about him on Ratemds.com so I'm thankful to the site as well.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. BANE is fantastic! Coming from someone who has experienced DOZENS of terrible, uncaring, negligent doctors, this should mean a lot, as I can be very critical. Dr. Bane has a GREAT bedside manner, he's very gentle, he listens, he's respectful, knowledgeable, not pushy, and he makes you feel like he really cares about YOU, his patient he's currently seeing, not rushing you out to go on to another. He's outstanding at routine visits, and he even assisted me in an emergency situation WHEN HE WAS OFF (headed out of town) before I was ever even his patient! This shows how invested in helping people he is. Not enough doctors are like this. I hope his practice thrives because he AND HIS STAFF at Origins Eye Clinic really deserves it!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Very thorough and accurate. Dr. Bane took the time to make sure I got fitted perfectly with no guess work and as a result I can see better than I have in the past. He doesn't rush and won't give up until the numbers match up with the best vision possible.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

This is one of the most kind and caring Doctors I have ever met. I call him my little angel as he caught a retinal tear in my eye before it caused a huge problem for me. Thank you so much Dr. Bane! Also thanks to Dr. Johnson, the retina Docture who fixed me the same day!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Not only did this Doctor help me manage my diabetes and dry eye but he diagnosed a serious problem and I am so grateful to him and Dr. Awad!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

Dr. David R. Bane's Credentials

• University Of Missouri St Louis - School Of Optometry (Grad. 2005)