Ratings for Dr. Sean Pierre

Excellent, caring doctor. Dr. Pierre has helped me navigate a difficult medical issue, and I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. Pierre is fantastic. He stuck with me throug 4 kidney stones; 2 of which were so big they had be cut out the back. His testing suspected an abnormal parathyroid and he referred be to an ENT specialist who removed my parathyroid and cured the stones issues. Dr. Pierre was always very thorough and answered all of my questions and was considerate. Very excellent surgeon. I'm writing this because I should have 9 months ago and I'm still thinking about the quality of his service, so Here I am finally giving credit where due. Thx very much Dr. Pierre !!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I have read the reviews below and felt I must add mine. Dr. Pierre was wonderful. He does have a sense of humor and he took the time to explain the procedure, assume me it doesn't hurt (which it didn't). I never felt rushed and gave him a big hug at the end. Sometimes doctors have rushed or bad days the same as we all do. But my experience was 100% and my husband is set to go in April. I'll will ask him about his appointment.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

He is not a doctor - he is medical technology business man/money maker. He will send you to as many medical procedures/tests to get money for him from your OHIP coverage or of your pocket, even there is no need for it. On a top of it - there is very unfriendly receptionist in a office.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Had to wait for approximately 1.5 hours in waiting room. Later tried to contact him or his stuff at 613-221-9200, left three messages, nobody ever called me back. There is no contact email either, I am out of options... Hard to believe all these 5 out 5 ratings for his stuff and punctuality

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I hereby repeat my request to retract the posting that I made on Aug. 12 2014 concerning my experience having a hydrocele removed by Dr. Pierre. I submitted that posting hastily, in consideration of the pain and frustration that I experienced during my treatment. However, I did not give proper consideration for the considerable knowledge and expertise that Dr. Pierre does have, and the reality that Mother Nature cannot be expected to always cooperate with even the best medical treatment. My comments regarding Dr. Pierre being a pompous, insecure, over-bearing, egotistical fool, implying that a higher level of knowledge was necessary, and suggesting cavalier ignorance, was totally uncalled for and wrong. It was prompted by emotion rather than reason. I apologize for that. After further consideration, it is I who did not have the knowledge and who has been a fool. In reality, Dr. Pierre is a highly skilled professional who gave me the best treatment possible. It was not at all his fault that my initial surgery did not immediately yield the expected result. After he performed further corrective surgery, I made a full recovery. I came to this realization shortly after submitting my post but was unable to remove it. I contacted the administrator for this website and asked that my original posting be removed, but to date they have not done so. As such, I ask readers to disregard my initial posting and instead rely on this considered opinion

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I had a Urologist for years while living in another part of Ontario, who could not or would not do the required surgery to fix my problem. Dr. Pierre got the job done in less than a year and I am back to normal. He explains things very clearly and most importantly he has time to listen to your concerns.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I expected an office visit to meet him and discuss my concerns. I went to the Queensway Carleton hospital for the appointment and I was told to change into gowns and wait. I waited for 1.5 hours in a room until finally I was brought into an operating room with two nurses who told me they were going to prep me. I was expecting a consult, not a cystoscopy. Pierre came booming in firing off questions at me which I had no time to properly address. Mr. EGO’s questions were very personal, which I did not expect to discuss in front of an audience after meeting three of them for the first time. There was no respect for me; it was all about how important and busy Dr. Pierre is!!! It lasted no more than 5 minutes and he closed with: Well less work for me and walked out. I spent 1.5 hours waiting to have a discussion and got 5 minutes of “Mr. Important”. Where are the caring Doctors!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr Pierre took the time to show me exactly what had to be done. He used diagrams and charts. His bedside manner was the best I've ever come across. Whne he gives me an appointment at 9:15, I am seen at 9:15. He is simply "THE BEST"

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

After reading other comments I thought to include my own. Dr. Pierre has looked after me for afew years now and I really have only positive things to say. He shows concern and attention to me as a person and I feel confident in his care. I did not recognise these negative comments written by another patient, something doesnt ring true. I have various tests and appointments and always, when they hear I am Dr. Pierres patient, they remark on his dedication and quality of care. Oh, and he does have a great sense of humour which I do appreciate..thanks doc!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013