Ratings for Dr. Sean Pierre

Dr. Pierre, is a first class Doctor and Surgeon. He is very personable and has the best "bedside" manner I've ever experienced. He has my full confidence and his reputation amongst RN's I have talked to is second to none. I have no problem in recommending Dr. Pierre.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

He is a very educated, thoughtful, and respectful doc. Highly recommend. Receiptionist is highly unprofessional, often rude and seems irritated.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Pierre took care of my father as an emergency case at the Queensway Carleton Hospital. He was excellent, spoke clearly and in terms that were easy to understand, explained the challenges and risks and overall was very human in his approach. I had an unrushed chat after the operation with him where he explained what had taken place, next steps, likely outcomes and answered all my questions. He did not rush me and was very considerate and interested even though this was at 1:30 in the morning. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I was in a car accident and he did the repair work and it was quite excellent. He has a phenomenal bedside manner and is a very caring person. I found him quite thorough. I cant say much about the receiptionist but remember her as being very disinterested. As for punctuality, i cant complain. Anyone who goes for an appointment can be pretty much assured that there could be a tad of a wait. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Very friendly and optimistic with patients. Maybe not the best expert in his field. My urethra surgery went wrong and was passed to another urologist who could "better" assist me. Why didn't he send me there in the first place? Makes me question if Dr Pierre had my best interests in mind. He remained almost painfully optimstic after the surgery (gone wrong) which is refreshing however despite me bringing my concerns to light, he refused to be flexible or address my issues head on. Would not recommend based on this. Maybe get a second opinion before considering Dr Pierre.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr.Pierre is very smart, caring and reassuring. He answered all my questions and did not make me feel rushed. He also has a great cheerful attitude and a sense of humour. Great doctor, I do recommend.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Pierre is a first class specialist and surgeon. He is caring, makes you feel like a patient and not a number. Very caring and listens to any concerns or comments you have.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

My husband recently underwent a total right nephrectomy due to papillary renal cancer preformed by Dr. Pierre. From the first consultation to the post procedure check up Dr. Pierre was professional, knowledgeable, compassionate and reassuring. We never felt rushed or that any of our questions were insignificant which is what we had felt when originally referred to a different urologist. I would highly recommend him. He got us in when he said and was always talked to us at our level of understanding. Kudos!! Thanks Doc! Louanne King-Smith& Al Smith

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Excellent, caring doctor. Dr. Pierre has helped me navigate a difficult medical issue, and I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. Pierre is fantastic. He stuck with me throug 4 kidney stones; 2 of which were so big they had be cut out the back. His testing suspected an abnormal parathyroid and he referred be to an ENT specialist who removed my parathyroid and cured the stones issues. Dr. Pierre was always very thorough and answered all of my questions and was considerate. Very excellent surgeon. I'm writing this because I should have 9 months ago and I'm still thinking about the quality of his service, so Here I am finally giving credit where due. Thx very much Dr. Pierre !!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016