Ratings for Dr. Alan L. Colledge

I have been seeing Dr. Colledge for about 8 years. I have back and shoulder issues. Dr. Colledge is exceptional....he takes the time to talk with me about my issues, answers all my questions, and makes sure I have all the knowledge I need. The treatment for my back and shoulders relieved the pain within days. I would feel comfortable recommending him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Colledge has treated both me and my wife for years. After three visits my wife no longer has back pain and that was three years ago. I have initially had several fractures with my L5 vertabra. Dr Layton repoaired the fractures and dr. colledge has been treating my pain ever since. I haven't had any pain now for one and half years.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Colledge has been extremely helpful. Local shots last a year and a half and he is very pleasant and kind each time I visit.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

He was very rude and acted like I was lying. I wont go to him again. I left crying.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I have seen Colledge for years. I sympathies with the previous comments and overall, I agree. I am young and have major lower back/disc and degenerative disc disease. He seems to brush me off every visit. I've had shots too. None of which helped. I felt hopeless. I hope that I can find a good back Dr in this area that can help. But as for Colledge, I don't mean to speak poorly, but without much to compare to, I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Dr Alan Colledge needs a class on how to treat people in general besides the lack of bedside manner. I can't believe the way he treated me and my disease. Funny thing is I was referred by my Dr. for something they found in a disk in m spine. But instead of treating that or giving advice he begins to tell me about my chiari malfoarmation in my brain and how I have been recieving to many narcotics for myy condition. I mean really he was calling out my Neurologist and why I need to get of the lortab. Excuse me I wasnt there for meds nor was I there to have a back dr. try to treat a brain condition thanks..and even if I was there for him to treat my chiari brain condition you should never just have accused me of abusing narcotics when he doesnt know half my story or what Ive been through..this guy will treat you like a 5 year old and brow beat you the whole time and make you fell worthless. I would not go to this Dr. again even If I was dying and he had the only cure! don't waist your time

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Wife was in a bad car accident out of 20 doctors he was the very worst. Told her she would be in pain the rest of her life and to get over it. Accused us of lying, accused me of being coached by an attorney instead of asking me if I was Pre-med and had a biology degree. His paper work had multiple conflicting statements because in the beginning he didn't believe anything we said, in the end he trusted us but he caused us multiple problems with our lawsuit. He is a non surgical joke, all he wants to do is give you shots not under xray or fluro so they are worthless. I know he got in trouble with the board or hospital because we had another doctor and or administrator shadow him, and then after he left the room, asked us a bunch of questions about his bedside manor and how he treated us. We lied to the person saying that he was a good doctor because he was standing outside the room with the door opened and we couldn't afford for him to damage our case. He is a F- doctor.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

He was very knowledgeable about my back issue, and very helpful. He did tell me I was over weight and that wasn't helping my DDD. He gave me alternative ways to deal with and correct my back problems and pain, without taking pain medication. I have been seeing him 3 years and he was the only Doctor that could help me with my DDD and didn't just throw pain medication at me and tell me to do surgery.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr. Alan Colledge was not knowledgeable about the services I needed although, I had explained my expectations when I made the appt. The dr. acted like he was too busy for me. He focused instead on what he felt was an issue and not what I felt was needed. I left the office without the information that would have helped me resolve my pain/medical issues. The comments that were made to me made it obvious that he has personal issues with specific groups of people. However, the front office staff was friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Dr. Alan L. Colledge's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Workers Comp