Ratings for Dr. Anil K. Bhatia

If you have run from doctor to doctor with no relief - Dr. Bhatia is your best bet. He is a bit like House MD but with an accent (in my experience, he doesn't take offence at being asked to repeat himself till you understand). No nurses, shuffling from room to room and what not; Once you check-in, its all facetime with him. He does blood and other tests himself; Its a different kind of practice. In my case, it took a little over two months (he was upfront with setting my expectations). I can't thank him enough for difference he made to my quality of life.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Bhatia may be a little different than what you expect...but give him a chance...he is an extremely intelligent man, and he won't give up until he finds your problem. He saved my health and my sanity. If I have a difficult medical issue, Dr Bhatia is the first one I ask.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

DO NOT SEE HIM. He does not care about you at all just wants to make his money and get you out of there.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Dr. Bhatia is very knowledgable. He diagnosed me immediately, and I was on the road to treatment within a week. I am already starting to feel better. He saw me within 3 days of my calling him. He and his staff did everything they could to help. He absolutely knows what he is talking about. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

He is a very good doctor. Because he is from a different culture, he has a different manner. He is also hard to understand, but don't be misled...He is VERY smart.He got straight to my problem. My sister in another city had the same symptoms, it took her rounds of drs and tests to find out she had the same thing I did. Dr.Bhatia knew pretty much what I had and did just the needed tests to find out.This is in retrospect...at the time I didn't know what to think because he doesn't talk a lot.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Dr. Anil K. Bhatia's Credentials

• Univ Coll Of Med Scis, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1976)