Ratings for Dr. J. Chester Alexander

I was referred to Dr Alexander when I moved to the Charlotte area and needed new family doctor. Dr Alexander is very knowledgeable, and has always made himself available to me when dealing with life's little surprises (poison ivy, kidney stone, etc). The staff at Mecklenburg Medical - Museum location are courteous and seem to do their best to accomodate patients' requests whenever possible (this is not typical quality in most Dr's offices). I am glad to call Dr Alexander my family physician, and thank my friend often for the excellent recommendation.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

He is very smart, friendly, and has a sense of humor. I have been going to him for 7 years since he started and wouldn't want to see anyone else. I was a patient of his father's and knew that he would be as great as him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

He seems interested in his patients, has a good demeanor and is knowledgeable. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

Before Dr.Alexander I'd had the same doctor for most of my life. I'm 49 years old and the only reason I changed doctors is because mine past away. Dr. Alexander could not have been nicer and more helpful. He is very knowledgeable and is very caring of his patients. He treats you like a person and seems genuinely interested in your input. I've recommended him to several others who have had the same experience with Dr.Alexander. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. J. Chester Alexander's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1997)