Ratings for Dr. Jeremy A. McVay

Dr McVay has helped me walk again without any pain. He is amazing!!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I had surgery twice last year. One to fix my problem and one to take out all the hardware in my foot. I wish I would have never done it. I am still in so much pain and still swelling. I have more pain now than I did prior to surgery. Dr. McVay said he took out all my screws but one small one and that is not true. I have one large one and one small one. I recently received XRAys on it. I feel like a cripple now.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I had two prior surgeries with other doctors and things didn't heal, dr. Mcvay did the revision and I am almost back to my pre surgery activities. It's always busy at the office but dr. Mcvay spent time explaining thing well to me.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

went for the first time in May 2013 - received help I needed and was very satisfied with results

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Dr. Jeremy A. McVay's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jeremy McVay has been practicing podiatric medicine in Colorado Springs, CO, since opening his practice in 2001 and is here for any and all of your podiatric needs.This includes, but is not limited to, heel pain, orthotic devices, and sports injuries. Board Certified in both Foot Surgery and Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, he is one of just a handful of surgeons nationwide trained in total ankle replacement surgery. Dr. McVay is skilled at finding the root of foot, ankle, and lower leg problems, and providing patients with quality care, unparalleled communication, and customer service.

• English

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)