Ratings for Dr. Tanya Norman

Bad doctor. She prescribed me conflicting medicine without any concern for the side effects

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I am very thankful and fortunate that Dr. Norman took me as a patient. She is caring, polite and knowledgeable. She has spent literally hours with me to sort out addiction, anxiety and depression issues. She genuinely cares and has referred me to specialists several times. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. Thank you Dr. Norman.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Simply the best. Most carrying dr I have ever had. She listens. She is like a friend. I respect and trust dr. Norman

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

I seen Dr Norman after a miscarriage when my Dr was unavailable...she was very kind, attentive and brought something to my attention I had not been previously told by my own dr that I was O- blood type and that I needed a injection to prevent my body from attacking my next unborn child. The experience with Dr Norman is the only positive experience I've ever had with a dr since moving to this area as a teenager. I even tried to get under her care, but she wasn't taking patients. Dr Sun is now my Dr and I've yet to have a good experience with her

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr norman is the best doctor I have ever had in 72 years thanks Dr norman for caring for us..

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Very personable manner....too many patients.. I had a Dr in another city for 25 years and changed Dr when moved to new area (as well as his practice expanded 200% causing mistakes). Referrals are slow to even be asked for...as are follow ups on results...understanding there are thousands of patients in each practice this is a concern for me. Actually told numerous times by staff to call and make my own appointments for referral. Also, recommendations of meds to alleviate anxiousness 4 times in two years is not my idea of a solution...will be looking for another GP..... as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

I would like to thank Dr. Norman. If it wasn't for her I would never have had a proper diagnosis. I saw 3 different doctors and was unable to get into my family doctor. She is a wonderful doctor and I hope to get my daughter and I transferred to Dr Norman for permanent care.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Thanks Dr. Norman. She saved me twice. She came to Emerg happy & cheerful to care for me as she was "on call." Her decision to refer me "fast" has allowed me to see Christmas 09' & hopefully many more. What more could you ask from afamily physician.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

Dr. Norman is the best doctor we have ever had. Tanya took my family in (we had fight and be interviewed to get her) and it was well worth the fight. She has not only changed my life, but has given me a quality of life I have never known. I suffered all my life with a condition in my digestive system and was told it was all in my head by a doctor I had for over ten years. Dr. Norman listened to a long story from me, said we are starting fresh and gave me a prescription for my digestive system. In three days I started to notice something strange, I started to feel good! I had less pain and I was able to eat without having to run to the washroom. She nailed it the first time by actually listening to her patient. This is after I had been to a specialist in Kitchener who could not help me. My children all love her and feel comfortable around her and she is great with my wife. She has helped with other areas that my other doctor refused to help. Tanya is a special doctor and we love her!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2009

We waited ten years to get a Doctor in our town. We are very happy with Dr. Norman. She is friendly and helpful. She listens and is a true blessing to have as our family doctor. Her physical exams are the most thorough I have ever had. She makes you feel at ease and comforts you with her genuine pleasantness. My children are no longer afraid to go for a check up. I simply cant say enough about how fortunate we feel to have her as our Doctor. I have suffered for years with an aliment that no other Doctor has been able to help with. Dr. Norman put me on a very common pill and I am a new person. The pain which I experience regularly has been eliminated almost 100 percent in the first week of treatment. She has given me my quality of life back. My family and co workers cannot believe the positive change in me in such a short time. My son even said to me that he considers her a role model and may attempt a career in the medical field. She is an excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008