Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Broadhurst

Those who complain about these hard working Doctors need to get a life. There are people around the world that need to walk for days just to get in line for a few more days to see a doctor. Some never get a chance to see one in their lives. You bunch of pathetic people need to count your blessings. These are highly qualified people or they would not be where they are.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr Broadhurst misdiagnosed me twice. I have endometriosis and he completely ignored all my concerns I had about the painful periods I would endure every month. I had a pilonidal cyst as well and he completely dismissed my concerns about what was going on. In return he brought up my medications. When I have a period the pain is unbearable and lands me in the hospital. He thought I was faking my symptoms. Instead of properly diagnosing me first hand before the cyst got infected and more painful, he said to come back when it started leaking puss aka when it became infected. Instead I decided to see a surgeon and get the problem taken care of. Sure enough there was a then infected cyst on my tailbone. This doctor is incompetent and I would never recommend him to anyone ever.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Broadhurst has served 3 generations of my family and we just love him. He is the best family doctor we have ever had. He is knowledgeable, kind, considerate, concerned, and compassionate. He doesn't rush through our time with him and has always taken special care to address our problems and concerns. When we have been able to get in to see him we have been able to be seen by Dr. Fife who is just as caring as Dr. Broadhurst. The staff has always been very considerate of us too. Thanks to all of them.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

I think the other Drs. in his office are better, Dr. Broadhurst makes you feel incompetent and lower than he. I certainly would not recommend him and I am switching!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

I think Dr. Broadhurst is a good doctor. I have had a lot of problems with the front desk ladies though. I have a hand carried prescription for a learning disability. I get the feeling like they have a negative attitude or bias about people who take this medication. I'm pretty sure they think any adult who takes this medication is a druggie. If you aren't 100% perfect about calling on the exact day your prescription is due, they will interrogate you: "How many do you have left?" "Call back when you're completely out." Also, I have called a number of times for a sick appointment and haven't been able to see any doctor in the clinic at all. They don't try to get you in with another doctor if your doctor is out, they always tell you to go to instacare. Over the past 6 months I have been to instacare more than I have been to my regular doctor Broadhurst because of this. Broadhurst is a pretty good doctor but his front desk needs sensitivity training and better customer service.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Very knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. He listens isn't in hurry to move you along

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

My family has been seeing Dr. Broadhurst for about 6 months. We really like him. He listens and is attentive to our concerns. We're really comfortable with him. We would recommend.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Dr. Jeremy Broadhurst's Credentials

• Oakland College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2006)