Ratings for Dr. Tricia A. Appleton

She treats you more than a number and has a passion for her work which shows in her ability and dedication. She was rated as one of Atlanta's best psychiatrists, and it's easy to see why.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. Appleton has been seeing me for over 2 years. Her professional and kind manner is a breath of fresh air. I've seen other in the area and she is the one that has helped me and given me my life back. When I first started seeing her I was not able to function. Now I am free to have friends and a wonderful social life. I even am able to work a full time job. Dr. Appleton's therapy environment is so warm and welcoming, very safe and calm. She is very skilled and talented. I am now off all my medications.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Best psychiatrist I've had. Having worked with Dr. Appleton for a few years, I am off all my medications and living a productive and healthy life. She uses a holistic approach to therapy which I really appreciate and respect. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

She's a nice enough person. She was polite and listened but a lot of the time didn't seem interested in what I was saying and sometimes even seemed bored. Shes stares at you constantly and that made me feel uncomfortable. I left after only a few sessions because I didn't feel any connection with her. For me, she was too cold and rigid. I'm sure her style it helpful to some people but it just didn't work for me.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

Dr. Tricia A. Appleton's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1989)