Ratings for Dr. Sanders R. Callaway

Dr. Callaway and his staff are outstanding. My entire family (from elder care to teenagers) has seen him since he relocated to Evans more than 10 years ago. He is extremely knowledgeable, conscientious and diligent. It is obvious he cares about his patience and providing the best care possible for them. I moved from Augusta a couple of years ago, but I continue to drive back to see him. It is well worth the drive. BTW - I have no problem with the office's punctuality. I just can't ever see giving a doctor 5 stars for punctuality. No doctor is ever that perfect!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I've been a patient for 4+ years. Excellent doctor. Professional, caring, and friendly. Staff is helpful and polite.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

I got a same day appt, was seen at my scheduled time, left quickly with three prescriptions that are all working. Can't ask for much more.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I've been to over a dozen different dermatologists in my lifetime and I'll rank my first visit w/Dr. Calloway as third in terms of a comprehensive exam. The top guy had me lay on a table and examined me with a magnifying glass, making notes. The second guy cost me a fortune biopsying every slightly abnormal mole. Dr. Calloway carefully examined my face and scalp and then did a quick examination of the rest of my skin, focusing on places I expressed concern about. He quickly identified some areas as abnormal and sent them to the lab. He came highly recommended by other doctors and I found him personable and (at face value) competent.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Very caring! Listened to my problems and helped me get better. Great experience!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010

Went to see Dr. C's PA. I was examined very quickly, prescribed medication and sent home. The course of treatment did not work. I called to make an appointment with the Dr., explaining to the secretary that it would be great to go to the same office to receive a second opinion. She dismissed the idea, telling me there would be a 4 month wait to see the Dr. I made an appointment to see the PA, came in for my appointment, waited 35 minutes (past my appt time) in a noisy waiting room (more like a train station), finally gave up and left. I'm hoping there is a clinic with a more professional staff in town. I really have no idea what this doc is like; I can only draw conclusions based upon the staff he hires and the way he allows them to conduct business. Sad.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Great doctor! The staff was very helpful and Dr. Callaway was very thorough and helpful with my skin condition. Will definitely go back and will send my family to him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

The best doctor in the whole world. Very friendly and caring. Takes his time to listen. Helped me tremendously with different skin problems. I have recommended him to everyone I know. He is awesome!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

I would not go to him again. I went to him for moderate acne and he suggested accutane, I declined, I think he just wanted me to take it so I would have to come back more time so he could charge me more. I found a different doctor that said I did not need accutane.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

I was a patient of Dr. Callaway's from Jan 06 - June 06 and he dammed near killed me. I had a serious skin infection and rather than acknowledge that he didn't recognize it treated me with various concoctions until I finally insisted upon being seen at Grand Rounds at MCG. The doctors there immediately correctly diagnosed my condition and told Dr. Calloway which presciptions to use. I was at the maximum dosage for these and for the meication to handle the pain. After 3 weeks, I went back to him shaking uncontrollably for being overmedicated. His only comment was to continue with the medications as prescribed. I immediately went to another Doctor that sent me back to MCG. At the Dermatology department at MCG, I was immediately taken off of all medications and checked for liver and kidney damage. My condition was originally cleared but has left me with considerable scarring and pain.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2007

Dr. Sanders R. Callaway's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1999)