Ratings for Dr. Brian Middleton

Dr.Middleton was very professional and knowledgeable of the diagnosis of my foot condition, the staff was helpful and kind, and concerned with my well being. The cost of the visit was reasonable. I was in and out of my appointment within a reasonable time frame; thanks to the punctuality of Dr. Middleton and the staff

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Great experience, very professional, great medical and office staff

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Middleton was professional and courteous. The customer service was excellent. I have had no problems with my procedure and have been doing fine for the last six weeks. I would refer my family and friends to Dr. Middleton A. class a job.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. Brian Middleton harassed my elderly father (age 90) for 2 yrs over a bill of $99 that he did not owe. Because of a brief stint on Medicare Advantage (the privatized Medicare)there was an error that showed the service applied to my father's deductible, which already had been met. It was obvious from my father's medical history that the Medicare deductible would have been met, but Dr. Middleton refused to write off the $99 bill. Then he had the nerve to turn my father over to a collection agency!!! I had to take two days off work to track down my father's payments just to prove that my father had met his deductible. Dr. Middleton and his staff knew that my father did not actually owe the bill. But he continually harassed and frightened my 90-year old father, instead of writing off the amount. It was unbelievable that I had to submit EVIDENCE to get this doctor to finally back off. Do not make the mistake of going to this doctor!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

Dr. Brian Middleton's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)

MSP/BC Med