Ratings for Dr. Rory E. Green

Not sure if he cares or not for his patients. I thought that he was telling me the truth about my diagnosis but the insurance companies said he said something different.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

This Doctor prescribed me a multitude of drugs in various combinations over the years. Many of the drugs made me feel worse instead of better and the more he piled on, the worse that I felt. He never fully described to me what my diagnosis was or talked to me about alternative therapies when all of the pills did not work. He seemed very disinterested and frustrated during my appointments.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

I did not care for this doctor at all. He prescribed me numerous medications over the years, labeling me as having depression and anxiety, when I was really going through something that was situational. The drugs were highly addictive and had horrible side effects. He kept insisting that I continue them long after my initial situation had subsided. I was so sick from teh medical that I eventually could not get out of bed and ceased working. This doctor has a very limited knowledge of what he prescribes and does not take into account his patient's long term health or life goals. I found him to be very uncaring, cold and single-minded.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Not very helpful. Did not seem interested in getting an accurate diagnosis. It felt like he was just interested in getting pills in my hand as quickly as possible. I did not feel as if he were really even listening to me.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

My complaint about this dr. is a little different than everyone else's. His diagnosis of me was completely wrong. He diagnosed me with depression and anxiety, which were actually both symptoms of a drug that he prescribed me. When I went off the drugs, I felt better, but he would not accept that. It's almost as if he wanted me to be sick.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

This doctor prescribed me an endless array of antidepressant medications over many years, often in dangerous combinations. He repeatedly ignored side effects and chastised me when I refused to continue taking drugs that made me unwell. He did not warn me about any of the side effects or addiction qualities of the drugs and only seemed interested in keeping me medicated despite the fact that I was no longer in need of medication. He seemed very unknowledgable about the drugs he prescribed and did not disclose any adverse reactions nor report them in my medical record.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Dr. Rory E. Green's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Clackamas, OR