Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Phyllis C. Chang

She is an amazing doctor and I had a great birth experience in part due to her.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr. Phyllis C. Chang's response
Hello, thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback! We’re thrilled to hear this and have passed your message along. Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.

Submitted October 31, 2018

She just delievered my son few days ago. She has abundant patience, so pleasant and blessed to have her. Everyone loves her even staffs there. I would recommend her to all my friends or family.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr. Phyllis C. Chang's response

Submitted July 18, 2018

Best doctor I have ever had, hands down. Kind, patient, informed, and extremely compassionate. really wants to help you have the birth experience you want and takes time to explain everything and help you enjoy pregnancy! Look no further!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Chang after leaving Elmhurst Clinic for lack of care. I couldn't be happier with my switch. Dr. Chang has such wonderful bed side manner, she calls you not her nurse, she is knowledgable. We unfortunately have had two losses with her and are hoping that the next pregnancy will be better. My husband and I both felt this hard situation was a lot easier to deal with because of Dr. Chang.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr Chang was highly recommended by my recurrent pregnancy loss doctor at the University of Chicago. I am so happy to have Dr Chang as my doctor. She is amazing, knowledgable, calming, caring, smart and understanding. Anything that worried me, she addressed immediately. She's the best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Chang is the most compassionate Dr and person! When I 1st met w her in the very early Wks of pg, I was new and had to explain my history of 4 m/c and out firstborn that died at 6 days old. I shed many tears and Dr. Chang allowed me all the time I needed while also being very empathetic. Throughout the 1st trimester I had bleeding and spotting. Every time I was worried that something was wrong, she fit me into her busy schedule to do an u/s and put my heart at ease. And all throughout my pg she was very supportive and encouraging. When at last my son was born, she stayed to be there and said how blessed she was to be a part of this miracle! (thank you so much Dr. Chang! ) I recommend her with all of my heart! She truly is the best!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

DR. CHANG IS BY FAR THE BEST OBGYN I HAVE EVER SEEN. SO COMPASSIONATE WITH THE BEST BED SIDE MANNER I HAVE HAD FROM ANY DOCTOR. I STARTED GOING TO HER AFTER HAVING TWO PRIOR MISCARRIAGES. WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY DAUGHTER AND HAD SPOTTING AT 5 WEEKS, SHE DID NOT HESTITATE TO GET ME IN THAT VERY SAME DAY I CALLED AND DID AN EARLY ULTRA SOUND. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

SHE IS SO WONDERFUL!!! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE her. Dr. Chang never makes you feel like your questions are silly and explains everything thoroughly. She has amazing bedside manner and always tells you what to expect when she's "down there." Very professional, very compassionate.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Dr. Chang is by far, one of the best doctors I've ever had in my life. Her personality makes her seem more like a nurse. She's compassionate, caring, and incredibly kind. She answers questions thoroughly and is extremely gentle, and always makes sure YOU are comfortable. She even apologized to me after another doctor in the practice upset me! Just a wonderful person all around, and I'll be going back to her for all my pregnancies.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Very sweet doctor, seems to really care about her patients. She checked in on me and has a great memory. I feel very comfortable with her. She's my favorite, by far, from everyone at this practice.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Phyllis C. Chang's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 2003)

Coventry Healthcare