Ratings for Dr. George C. Brain

I would not even leave 1 star ! I went to Dr. Brain when I was young and I can say it was terrifying. I can remember being held down and crying so hard I ruptured all the blood vessels in my face. He is a monster and I would not go to the dentist for years and even at the age 43 , my anxiety is unmanageable when it comes to going to the dentist. I had no idea that other people had such experiences with this man the way I did. I pray that he can be stopped and I pray that the children he has terrorized will recover. It is really such a sad thing for me to look back on now, I can still remember the pain and the sheer terror. I can't imagine just how many victims he has had in his career. I thank you all for speaking out because he needs to be stopped before he possibly hurts a child bad enough to cause death.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

It's been approximately 37 years since I was a patient of George C Brain and the effects of his abuse affect me to this day. I'm 47 now. I am appalled, disgusted, and infuriated that the legal sysem has failed to stop this man from abusing children. 37 years ago during a visit Dr. Brain choked me and held his hand over my mouth and nose so I couldn't breathe. During another visit he gave me so much gas that I hallucinated that he and his assistant turned into monsters and again he held me down in the chair and restricted my breathing. The next time I told him I didnt want any gas and he said that without gas I couldn't have any anesthesia. So he drilled my tooth and again restricted my breathing and held me down when I screamed in pain. I avoided the dentist for about 15 years after him and as a result hsd to endure extensive dental treatment as an adult. I had a dentist appointment today and I was traumatized by the mental and emotional scars given to me by Gorge C Brain. I thought that when I got older the feelings would subside. They haven't. I am angry and embarrassed. Dr. Brain needs to be stopped and he needs to pay dearly for the abuse of coutless children.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I was "worked on" by Mr. Brain when i was a child and due to the treatment I received I have a horrible phobia of dentists and have to be medicaded to be seen. While i was treated by this maggot, he would have his assistants hold me down while he gassed me out. If you showed any signs of resistance Brain would grab your check and pinch it while wispering in your ear that things would only get worse if you struggled. This monster has no business being a dentist, especially a childrens dentist. These days it takes a serious problem to get me to go back to see another dentist. Don't let this happen to your children.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

In February 2007, KIRO Team 7 exposed Dr. George C. Brain and many parents came forward with additional accounts of his abuse. I am one of those parents. In Pierce County Superior Court Dr. Brain filed a personal injury suit against KIRO for having his crimes exposed! http://www.co.pierce.wa.us/cfapps/linx/calendar/GetcivilCase.cfm?cause_num=07-2-06234-9 Washington State Dept. of Health has brought charges against Dr. Brain twice. https://fortress.wa.gov/doh/providercredentialsearch/ProviderDetail_1.aspx?CredentialIdnt=132364

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009