Ratings for Dr. Mark G. Bearman

this is the best overall experience of any doctor and office staff I have ever had

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr bearman was referred to me by my doctor for a second opinion .My experience was excellent. I have a rare eye problem that dr bearman was able to treat and cure! Staff is young and vibrant . Fortunate to find VisionFirst!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Dr Bearman and his staff were fantastic. My mother had cataract surgery and sees better than me! Great group!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

DO NOT GO HERE FOR YOUR VISION NEEDS!!! I visited this place 5 weeks ago to get contact lenses and see if I was qualified for lasik surgery. During my experience they could not run some of their equipment for the Lasik test. Then, the nurse tried to get a rookie to run a test on me and she couldn't do it (I felt like a lab rat). After about 30 minutes of that, the doctor tested me for contacts. It has been 5 weeks and they have still not gotten back to me. I called them 2 weeks ago and they never returned my call. I called today and they had no request for perscription on file. These doctors have staffed their office with attractive fluzies who have no idea what they are doing. I repeat DO NOT GO HERE.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

not a very good experience at this office...would not recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Had both lenses replaced. Amazing results. Extremely pleased. Great service and attention to detail throughout the process. Wonderful and well trained staff. Strongly suggest getting a second opinion, which is what led me to Dr. Bearman. Previous Dr. said my cataracts did not qulify for insurance coverage. Dr. Bearman said they did and he was correct. It saved me several thousand dollars.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Actually I saw Dr. McClintock who works with Dr. Bearman and he was terrific.....the best!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

Very good bedside manner. Has a fabulous staff that treated me with respect and kindness. Everyone took their time and answered all of my questions (even the dumb ones)

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

very knowledgeable and well versed. terrific bedside manner. great surgical result. (cataract) his staff is wonderfull

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Dr. Mark G. Bearman's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Henry Ford / HAP