Ratings for Dr. Bobbi-Jo Whitfield

Hands down the best physician I have had the pleasure of being a paitent of. She consistently goes above and beyond and treats you with such dignity and respect. It's my experience she really truly cares about you and your health. Extremely knowledgeable and a great paitent advocate. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

Dr. Whitfield recently did a locum for my family physician ... I can't praise her enough! By far the easiest Dr. to talk to I've ever experienced, she's very knowledgeable and she took the time to really listen. I'll be the first patient in line if she ever decides to open a practice.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

Dr. Whitfield graciously filled in for my family physicial for 6 months. Although her tenure was short, her service was comprehensive and compassionate. Any person, practice, hospital would be in great hands to have her! Easy to talk to, think with, and work with other care providers. Well done, Doc - you'll be missed :(

flag | Submitted July 22, 2019

I met Dr. Whitfield when she was filling in for my family doctor. She is Kind, Caring and took my concerns very seriously. Dr Whitfield has also helped my daughter who has been suffering for years. I hope if you are reading this Dr. Whitfield, I truly feel blessed to have met you.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

I encountered Dr. Whitfield in 2011 when pregnant with my daughter. Dr. Whitfield was one of the doctors available at the Maternity Clinic. I really enjoyed my prenatal visits with Dr. Whitfield. She is friendly, kind, caring and really treats you like an equal. She is humble and talks to you like a friend. She is very knowledgeable and passionate about taking good care of her patients. I used to book my prenatal visits for the days she worked so that I could have her as my doctor. She really took the time to answer any and all of my questions and explain things to me in a way I could understand. I never felt rushed during our appointments. I really wish that Dr. Whitfield would open her own practice here in Medicine Hat because I would be first in line asking her to take me on as a patient. She clearly loves her job and it shows in the level of care she provides. Dr. Whitfield is the best!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Whitfield is a compassionate, competent surgeon and family physician who is willing to go the extra mile to meet her patients needs. The Peace River country is fortunate to have her.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2008

Dr. Whitfield instills confidence in me as her patient.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

I wanted her to deliver my son because she is the best doctor in peace river.she doesent look at you as just a patient but as a friend and someone she cares about.she is the best docrot in peace river!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

Bobbi-Jo is the most wonderful and compassionate doctor I have ever been to. Although she was not my pre-natal doctor, she delivered my son (my dr was on holidays). During my delivery I felt extremely taken care of, and she was a wonderful support beam for me during my 26 hours of labor. When I conceived my second, she was the only one I would see. She has always taken the time to speak with me and answer any questions I may have had. I never felt that she was rushed or anything. She is an amazing doctor and we should all be so lucky to have such a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Wise, compassionate and thorough. Dr. Whitfield is a bright shining star, a young surgeon with a great family medicine practice. As a breast cancer survivor, I too, combine alternative and allopathic therapies and she is most supportive and knowledgable. She was also wonderful with my elderly dad when he was ill and dying.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2007