Ratings for Dr. Eugene Kornhaber

This man is actually dangerous. For instance, when I was his patient, he thought homosexuality was a disease that needed to be cured. And considering that he is an MD, I found him downright naive.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Kornhaber has helped my entire family! He is so knowledgeable and understanding, I trust him completely. He is without question the best Psychiatrist in the region and I highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Truly the most caring and knowledgeable Doctor. He understands ADD/ADHD in both children and adults and has helped me immensely. Were as other Doctors I saw in the area were unhelpful and ignorant. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. K is nothing short of amazing. He is one of the kindest and most sincere people I've come across. He and his staff treat you not only as patients, but also as people (appts are always on or close to schedule). My husband & I see him for marriage counseling, while the kids see an associate (one child goes for emotional reasons, while my daughter has a learning disability). My kids actually look FORWARD to going, believe it or not! They are professional, yet friendly people, of whom I cannot say enough positive things. They have made quite a difference in my family's lives and for that I am very grateful.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2009