Dr. Mufaddal Ghadiali

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mufaddal Ghadiali

He Is good but he is a Mercenary. he does not care about no one, only cares about money. I Had an emergency surgery and just after he was done, he started calling my emergency contact for money. Every time he visited me in my hospital room he was saying: " I SAVED YOUR LIFE". Did not give me the diet information that I needed when I was released from hospital. When came the time to remove the stitches..... also time to pay.... I had to contact the hospital Director of Doctors to have my stitches removed without charge. The hospital paid for all the bills because I was able to receive financial assistance. Now he put me for collection...and it shows in my credit report. What a nightmare.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

amazing and well detailed doctor! and very friendly staff! i felt very comfortable and glad to call him my surgeon

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Very talented and caring doctor. Explains situation well. Great follow up.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

He is a wonderful and caring doctor. He performed a parathyroidectomy on me, and you can't even see wher it was done. He also performed my colonscopy.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Egomaniac who should not be trusted with a scalpel. Literally shows no sign of interest or even tolerance for patient concerns.

Submitted January 24, 2015

Dr Ghadiali took great care of my elderly mother - pre-op, operation, and post-op care all excellent. She went to him because of her insurance so we didn't know him in advance, but things couldn't have been better if we'd hand picked him ourselves. Her diagnosis is not a good one, but he was an excellent surgeon, explained everything, and has been very supportive to her in the post-operative period. Thank you to him and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Excellent doctor. Took his time to answer all my questions and made me feel comfortable to go forward with surgery

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

excellent service, well detailed doctor. felt welcome! I would recommend surgery to anyone with my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Dr. Mufaddal Ghadiali's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients