Ratings for Dr. RICHARD V. Williamson

This is an honorable doctor who performed a surgery on me that literally changed my life. Because of this doctor, I can walk again into my 40's. Incredible!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

I have had Dr Williamson for several issues with my knees for 20 years. He has always impressed me with his knowledge, his bedside manner, surgery outcome, and follow up treatment. Even the staff at the hospital before my surgery talked about how wonderful he was and gave me assurance that I had chosen a great surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone needing a Dr for knee problems.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2010

super nice to talk to, horrible outcome on surgery. Don't know how he could of done such a bad job on me, especially when I had heard he was "so good". Maybe he's an awsome doctor with someone else and I just got unlucky with knee replacement or maybe he's a nice buy and a terrible surgeon, but I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

Dr. RICHARD V. Williamson's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Anacortes, WA