Ratings for Dr. Robert K. Palandjian

He saved my life. I have had thyroid issues for years and when I switched to him and he started checking at my thyroid he felt a nodule on my thyroid sent me right to ultrasound and it ended up being cancer. They said I probably had it for years and it only took him one visit to find what other drs for years avoided. He truly saved my life.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

I took my mother to dr Palandjian for several years. Her normally low BP was always high when in his office due to uneasiness. Staff was unhelpful, I received no call-back for an evening emergency. The Dr never acknowleded his patient, only looked at the files. He never listened or asked questions. After approximately 12 yrs, we realized that Dr Palandjian never touched my mother. I now have found a much better doctor. It wasn't hard.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Even though I attended appointments regularly, I had problems communicating my needs to Dr. Palandjian. He was quick to terminate my office appointments before I could share my concerns. I gave him a handwritten list, emailed, and called many times. His office doesn't normally accept email communications, but I was given the email address of the records department staff, who were supposed to relay my messages. The office manager explained to me that Dr. Palandjian has a policy of not returning phone calls from patients. Nurses were not allowed to speak to patients by telephone either. A number of my calls and emails received no response from his secretary. The office phones are busy and it's often a challenge to get through. Most of the time Dr. Palandjian spoke to me with his back to me, with little eye contact. I was acutely ill, and his lack of understanding caused me a great deal of suffering. I would never want to return there and I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

Dr. Robert K. Palandjian's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilmington, DE