Ratings for Dr. Peter Gooderham

I would just like to say that Christine from Dr. Gooderham's office goes above and beyond what she needs to and I appreciate that very much. She took the time to call my husband, left a message on my phone at work and then proceeded to call me again on a weekend to make sure that I received the message. She was very friendly and explained the situation to me in a very clear and consciousness manner.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr Peter Rushed my surgery After extensive research he irrationally rushed me into surgery for my glioblastoma Why didn't he offer any possible options ? Didn't he see the images to warn me or my husband and kids ? I'm 54!!!! Didn't know glioblastoma even existed. Couldn't he have offered tissue to be saved or digital mapping ? Because of his work ethics im dying. I highly feel he tried to take me in under his wing 24h before my neurosurgeon returned from vacation to get more experience Because of his fast actions in gaining expertise ( client wise ) I'm near my death Thank you Dr gooderham. Thank you. I believe the amount of positive reviews you left for yourself after my daughter wrote the truth won't help you Hope it's worth it. And how many opinions are you going to write after this one !!! Be warned Look into options everyone. Feel free to contact me dr

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Thank you doctor for all your help.this doctor is a very great doctor. He helped our family .his office helper is the best .she does excellent and fast. We love this team. Some negative remarks are lie .if you are listening they are so helping you. Thank you dr goodermen

Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr gooderham was wonderful to meet.he helped me with a pituitary tumour . He is patient very sensitivr and kind too.He told me about the good and bad and helped make my decision. His office lady is really good .they really care and theven knowledge is unbelievable. I'm really happy they do a good job.Kristen is super helpful.you are in best hands some of theses reviews are just cause people didn't get their way or are sad of the sickness.they do care alot!!!! thank you doctor

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Now my mom had a slow growing tumor which magically increased in size. Her MRIwasn't looked at for over two weeks, a family doctor intervened & that's when Dr. gooderham got his hands on another step up his ladder Her original NS dr. Redekop was on vacation. So once dr Gooderham got his hands on the MRI ( remember after a good two weeks ) he decided to tell his patient the surgery is urgent. Now. Or let's wait till the morning.. Dr gooderham didn't offer anything. He KNEW it was glioblastoma. He KNEW he could have offered the family saving fresh tissue ( which could be used for a variety treating methods for this nasty disease. He took a family under his wing. Telling my mom there is NO reason to wait for her NS and I quote " I'm better then Redekop" wink. Why ?? Because he wanted to get another patient under his belt. Because of YOU. My mother is dying. We could have had options for immunotherapy from IOZK to in Germany to clinics in China But no. You decided to go in fast. not informing us of the options. Why didn't you map out her brain ? Was it to Expensive to spending on a patient of your rival. ? Why after interviewing other NS in Vancouver. They WARN their patients prior to surgery that it looks like GBM and to rethink the option. But you just stated its urgent. Was it really that urgent ? If no one Even bothdred go look at the MRI? It was that urgent because Redekop was back from vacationing on his bike in two DAYS You decided to treat my family as second class because of English being a second language Do you remember being in your office and had nothing to say when I knew more about the tumor then yourself ? " are you a med student "? No I'm a human being that deserves the same respect and same rights as other patients. What about guiding us to methylation status or Foundstion 1. You just shook your head. .... On to the next one I remember your last words. " just take it step by step, my best friends dad had this and it will be fine" Yes it will be fine, in your wallet. I hope you wake up each morning remembering that you chose not to help someone but your CAREER instead Feel free to contact me pinkbbm@gmail.com I'll be happy to give you more press

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

What did you do to cause his assistant pain? This is slander and bullying..shame on u. Comment below..such up to doctor and put blame on assistant because you don't immediately get your way? You are gross.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

First contact was made with Christine, Dr. Gooderham's secretary, who was extremely clear and concise in regards to appointment times and required pre-appointment tests. Not being from Vancouver I found Christine's help and directions invaluable. Dr. Gooderham is an amazing and compassionate Dr who is very knowledgeable - he explained the delicate situation and his plan of approach in an easily understood context. Dr. Gooderham never made us feel rushed and was available to respond by telephone to any pre/post surgery questions or concerns quickly. To this point - I once again commend Christine for liaising our calls with clarity...she made us feel like we were Dr. Gooderham's only patient which is a rare feeling when dealing with "Big City" specialist office's. This team made a very scary and serious situation almost bearable by making us feel we were in the best possible hands.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Gooderham and his staff were wonderful in the handling of my wife and the removal of her tumor. It was as positive an experience as possible under the circumstances, and everything went very well. Thank you Dr. Gooderham and your staff. Very thankful for your skill, knowledge and personable approach.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Quit bullying the assistants . If you are respectful..they bent over backwards for you . Remeber they work for the doctors . harassing and bullying is just plain mean especially on made up posts. Face to face RESPECTFUL communications great.not childish gimmee gimmee lies on posts !

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I've been very fortunate to be referred to Dr. Gooderman. I must admit, it can't be me saying this or maybe the secretary doesn't like my face, I walked in there and she accused me of messing up my appointment date and that I should have called to confirm my appt date when all I did was follow her direction of the original date and time. I was told it changed and when I asked her when she called, it was 20min before the appt. I dont mind jungs happen just wasn't sure where to go after...she rushed me out and basically blamed me for not calling her before the scheduled appt. I was suppose to call her the day before to confirm if there are changes? I was told she called me and when she showed me the phone it was 20min before my appt. I asked couldn't she call me earlier and she started getting frustrated at me. I'm still so thankful I have dr. G looking after me regardless.

Submitted March 2, 2016