Ratings for Dr. Peter Gooderham

What did you do to cause his assistant pain? This is slander and bullying..shame on u. Comment below..such up to doctor and put blame on assistant because you don't immediately get your way? You are gross.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

First contact was made with Christine, Dr. Gooderham's secretary, who was extremely clear and concise in regards to appointment times and required pre-appointment tests. Not being from Vancouver I found Christine's help and directions invaluable. Dr. Gooderham is an amazing and compassionate Dr who is very knowledgeable - he explained the delicate situation and his plan of approach in an easily understood context. Dr. Gooderham never made us feel rushed and was available to respond by telephone to any pre/post surgery questions or concerns quickly. To this point - I once again commend Christine for liaising our calls with clarity...she made us feel like we were Dr. Gooderham's only patient which is a rare feeling when dealing with "Big City" specialist office's. This team made a very scary and serious situation almost bearable by making us feel we were in the best possible hands.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Gooderham and his staff were wonderful in the handling of my wife and the removal of her tumor. It was as positive an experience as possible under the circumstances, and everything went very well. Thank you Dr. Gooderham and your staff. Very thankful for your skill, knowledge and personable approach.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Quit bullying the assistants . If you are respectful..they bent over backwards for you . Remeber they work for the doctors . harassing and bullying is just plain mean especially on made up posts. Face to face RESPECTFUL communications great.not childish gimmee gimmee lies on posts !

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I've been very fortunate to be referred to Dr. Gooderman. I must admit, it can't be me saying this or maybe the secretary doesn't like my face, I walked in there and she accused me of messing up my appointment date and that I should have called to confirm my appt date when all I did was follow her direction of the original date and time. I was told it changed and when I asked her when she called, it was 20min before the appt. I dont mind jungs happen just wasn't sure where to go after...she rushed me out and basically blamed me for not calling her before the scheduled appt. I was suppose to call her the day before to confirm if there are changes? I was told she called me and when she showed me the phone it was 20min before my appt. I asked couldn't she call me earlier and she started getting frustrated at me. I'm still so thankful I have dr. G looking after me regardless.

Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr. Gooderham is my husbands neurosurgeon, over the last few years having to deal with many medical office, I have found Dr. Gooderham's secretary to be the most helpful, compassionate, empathetic medical secretary I have ever dealt with, and after working as a Medical Office Manager myself for many years, it is truly refreshing to find someone so helpful , organized and willing to go the extra mile. Patients and Doctors must remember , the medical secretary is the one who sets up how your visit will go, as she or he is the first person you come in contact with when entering the office, and unfortunately we are not always recognized for our hard work. Thank you for being so a,axing. And making this journey just a little bit easier. Jen Szarapka

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I've had a lot of complications but he has been absolutely excellent and his secretary is so lovely.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Gooderham performed my father's brain surgery flawlessly last year. His level of expertise is clearly very high and he truly cares about his patients. Even though he is very busy, he answered all of my questions patiently. My father is doing very well after a year and I am very thankful to him for saving my dad's life.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr. Gooderham is amazing. The removal of my brain tumor was more complex than anticipated and , instead of an operation of 4 to 6 hours, he and his team spent 12 hours. He then went on to perform another, but more delicate operation. He made me aware of all of the risks ahead of time and was there for follow up after the fact. Hi assistant, Christine was also a rock and was extremely helpful leading up to the operation.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Bedside manner excellent, skill level obviously very high, communication and follow up excellent. We need more physicians like him!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015