Ratings for Dr. Peter Gooderham

Christine is one assistant who is toughest to deal with and hard to talk to.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr gooderman is great he calmed me down about my aneurysm .his offic0e really cares I especially want to thank Kristine she is the kindest person I ever met and she is super busy because she has 3 doctors! No one could do this job she is amazing. They work perfect together it's cute really thank you all very much doctor goodermin

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr Gooderham is awesome. I'm so grateful that he cured me and I had a successful surgery. Christine is a wonderful person. I wish them all the best!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

First of all Christine the office coordinator is AMAZING. Let me tell you that lady has a tough job and she does it brilliantly! Dr Gooderham is an amazing surgeon and did an incredible job on my tumor removal.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Throughout the treatment and examinations so far I've always felt convinced that Dr. Gooderham is knowledgeable, professional, and genuinely interested in helping me as a patient. His secretary, Christine, is also very dedicated and helpful. Her job must be stressful, but she's absolutely been on top of things so far, which I highly respect. I've read some of the other reviews here and frankly don't agree that she doesn't do a good job.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

We saw this doctor last week .he is very helpful and knowledgable. His office staff is terrific never seen people work this hard for others .she's goes aboveand beyond !yes wed recommend him .I understand why they're so busy .they are a wonderful team .thankyou

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Very personable, tells you like it is and what can be done.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I met dr gooderam last week he is very professional .his office lady was great.very proslfessional and very kind. The two are really really .they sure are quite busy but if you want the help get in line so i did .no prblems .goos appointment and long to that sirprised me . Thanks the office person was good some reviews are garbage dont believe them thesecare good people.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Thank you dr gooderham and christine .i feel so much better. Some of the reviews are just plain wrong . Probably a insane person or someone vicious who didnt get their way This office os really busybut well worth it. Christine doent let the losers get you down .keep shi ing bright star. The wall with postive sayings is good .bless you doctor and all the work you do.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

excellent surgeon very knowledgeable in his field friendly and courtious

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017