Ratings for Dr. Peter Gooderham

First of all Christine the office coordinator is AMAZING. Let me tell you that lady has a tough job and she does it brilliantly! Dr Gooderham is an amazing surgeon and did an incredible job on my tumor removal.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Throughout the treatment and examinations so far I've always felt convinced that Dr. Gooderham is knowledgeable, professional, and genuinely interested in helping me as a patient. His secretary, Christine, is also very dedicated and helpful. Her job must be stressful, but she's absolutely been on top of things so far, which I highly respect. I've read some of the other reviews here and frankly don't agree that she doesn't do a good job.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

We saw this doctor last week .he is very helpful and knowledgable. His office staff is terrific never seen people work this hard for others .she's goes aboveand beyond !yes wed recommend him .I understand why they're so busy .they are a wonderful team .thankyou

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Very personable, tells you like it is and what can be done.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I met dr gooderam last week he is very professional .his office lady was great.very proslfessional and very kind. The two are really really .they sure are quite busy but if you want the help get in line so i did .no prblems .goos appointment and long to that sirprised me . Thanks the office person was good some reviews are garbage dont believe them thesecare good people.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Thank you dr gooderham and christine .i feel so much better. Some of the reviews are just plain wrong . Probably a insane person or someone vicious who didnt get their way This office os really busybut well worth it. Christine doent let the losers get you down .keep shi ing bright star. The wall with postive sayings is good .bless you doctor and all the work you do.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

excellent surgeon very knowledgeable in his field friendly and courtious

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr Gooderham is a very professional doctor, very polite, friendly and good at remembering patients' faces. I find it such a BIG waste to have such a horrible receptionist, Christine. She is unhelpful, and she barely picks up the calls. Whenever she does pick up, all she says is to tell me she's VERY busy right now and would put me on hold, then come back and remind me (maybe guilt trip) how busy she is once again, then rush my phone call and not even let me finish talking.. she gets confused with WHY I even need to make an appointment, and does not remember why I was even seen when she specifically says "let me pull up your file/chart". Over countless times, I have called and yet still haven't seen Dr Gooderham yet. I got very upset and demanded her to give me an explanation to why she made the appointment booking so complication because it was months delayed. And she gave me a call the next day with appointment time and date. Guess what? I took the day off from work and came with family to see the doctor and had her tell us all to go home because she doesn't even know WHY I am here, WHY I am seeing the doctor, and WHY it's today.. I am very very dissatisfied with her. If she can't handle this position then she should just find a slower pace MOA position instead of NS MOA. I honestly can't imagine what a mess it is for the doctors and patients... Dr Gooderham and Dr Redekop are amazing docs but they deserve a WAAAAAY beyond better MOA than Christine. Amen

Submitted December 15, 2016

I would just like to say that Christine from Dr. Gooderham's office goes above and beyond what she needs to and I appreciate that very much. She took the time to call my husband, left a message on my phone at work and then proceeded to call me again on a weekend to make sure that I received the message. She was very friendly and explained the situation to me in a very clear and consciousness manner.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr Peter Rushed my surgery After extensive research he irrationally rushed me into surgery for my glioblastoma Why didn't he offer any possible options ? Didn't he see the images to warn me or my husband and kids ? I'm 54!!!! Didn't know glioblastoma even existed. Couldn't he have offered tissue to be saved or digital mapping ? Because of his work ethics im dying. I highly feel he tried to take me in under his wing 24h before my neurosurgeon returned from vacation to get more experience Because of his fast actions in gaining expertise ( client wise ) I'm near my death Thank you Dr gooderham. Thank you. I believe the amount of positive reviews you left for yourself after my daughter wrote the truth won't help you Hope it's worth it. And how many opinions are you going to write after this one !!! Be warned Look into options everyone. Feel free to contact me dr

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016