You may also like

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Gooderham performed my father's brain surgery flawlessly last year. His level of expertise is clearly very high and he truly cares about his patients. Even though he is very busy, he answered all of my questions patiently. My father is doing very well after a year and I am very thankful to him for saving my dad's life.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr. Gooderham is amazing. The removal of my brain tumor was more complex than anticipated and , instead of an operation of 4 to 6 hours, he and his team spent 12 hours. He then went on to perform another, but more delicate operation. He made me aware of all of the risks ahead of time and was there for follow up after the fact. Hi assistant, Christine was also a rock and was extremely helpful leading up to the operation.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

thank you Dr Gorham and his amazing team. the comments regarding the assistant are ridiculous.she works very hard and has to deal with ignorance rude self centered people at times. paperwork .cuz hes busy. funny how people take it out on office staff .don't u getting that they follow what the doctor wants . how about being grateful ? they see huge volume of people

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

they are an amazing team . very busy .but the best always are. some of the negative comments you can tell are made up and nonsense. the office assist deeply cares and takes her job very seriously! he is so skilled and caring. tjsnk you for all!!! mucho gracias doctor

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I recently was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer called olfactory neuroblastoma. The tumour extended from the nasal and sinus areas and slightly into the brain. It required a 10 hour surgery by Dr. Janjua with Dr. Gooderham performing the part that required a neurosurgeon. Dr. Gooderham was very helpful in understanding just what was going to happen during surgery and with information after the surgery was complete. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Gooderham for both the way that he dealt with me and for the skill and competence with which he performed the surgery. I am left with the firm belief that I could not have received better surgical care anywhere on the planet than what I received from both Dr. Janjua and Dr. Gooderham. Christine in the office was wonderful in answering queries and in arranging appointments. She was always pleasant and helpful

Submitted June 5, 2015

My husband had Brain surgery 27 months ago and Dr. Gooderham was his surgeon, this went well until a stupid nurse took out my husbands stitches while I was out getting us a tea which led him to have a brain bleed! My husband had to repeat the 7 hour surgery again because of that nurse! But my husband is fine now and he is back carving jewellery. He will always have a disability with his balance. Thank you to Dr. G for doing your best for Marv because I have my husband home with me. You are the best.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr Gooderham is great. His assistant , however, is a complete nomind. My surgery went great and I am happy to say I am fully recovered, to spite the fact her attitude almost had me looking for a different surgeon a month before my surgery date was booked. She constantly forgot to contact me to book an appointment; she fabricated conversations I know for a fact I did not have with her. I feel bad for her as she does seem to have some legitimate issues, however a simple cleaning of her desk might just do wonders. Everytime I was in there it seemed she was struggling to find information in her pile of paperwork between her floor and desk. I don't know how others could have thought she was friendly, perhaps they did not have the misfortune of being yelled at after one of her "but you don't understand, dear..." Speaches. Dr Gooderham is worth having to deal with the scattered assistant, as long as you are careful and tread on eggshells around the assistant.

Submitted April 12, 2015

Dr. Gooderham and Dr. Janjua performed an operation to remove a tumor from my pituitary gland in October, 2014. From the time Dr. Gooderham starting monitoring the tumor a few years ago up until the present, I can say he was excellent in all that he did - with the consultations, sending me for tests and MRI's, the operation and the follow-up. He is professional, very knowledgeable, willing to listen, caring and above all approachable. His assistant, Christine, was so very helpful, friendly and caring. She went way beyond the norm for assisting patients. I cannot thank Dr. Gooderham and Christine enough for all that they did. I look forward with confidence in having Dr. Gooderham continue to monitor my situation and having Christine as a liaison through the next phase of my recovery.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Peter Gooderham's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had a lot of complications but he has been absolutely excellent and his secretary is so lovely. "

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gooderham performed my father's brain surgery flawlessly last year. His level of expertise is clearly very high and he truly cares about his patients. Even ..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gooderham is amazing. The removal of my brain tumor was more complex than anticipated and , instead of an operation of 4 to 6 hours, he and his team spent 1..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Bedside manner excellent, skill level obviously very high, communication and follow up excellent. We need more physicians like him!"

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "thank you Dr Gorham and his amazing team. the comments regarding the assistant are ridiculous.she works very hard and has to deal with ignorance rude self cent..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am a nurse and worked in neuro ICU some years ago. (The doctor did not know this at first) Needless to say I had a lot of questions and concerns when I learne..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "they are an amazing team . very busy .but the best always are. some of the negative comments you can tell are made up and nonsense. the office assist deeply ca..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer called olfactory neuroblastoma. The tumour extended from the nasal and sinus areas and slightly into the..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband had Brain surgery 27 months ago and Dr. Gooderham was his surgeon, this went well until a stupid nurse took out my husbands stitches while I was out ..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gooderham is great. His assistant , Christine, however, is a complete nomind. My surgery went great and I am happy to say I am fully recovered, to spite the ..."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gooderham and Dr. Janjua performed an operation to remove a tumor from my pituitary gland in October, 2014. From the time Dr. Gooderham starting monitoring..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family and I do not have enough words to Thank Dr. Gooderham with. My mom was refered to Dr. Gooderham by a neurologist at VGH . My mom had a stroke in June ..."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nothing but praise for his knowledge and compassion."

November 2, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gooderham was excellent. His receptionist does not have the best people and seems constantly flustered although well meaning."

September 30, 2014