Ratings for Dr. R.P. Grewal

Just yesterday i was in and Dr grewal was awesome i had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled out by him. I was really nervous and major anxiety and got me all calm and i was put to sleep after i woke up and got home i was in very little pain all day. I had more pain and problems before the surgery. Thank you so much dr grewal and ur staff were awesome too.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr RP Grewal and his staff were very helpful . I had to get my wisdom teeth removed. Dr Grewal went over the procedure with me and it was very helpful. I would recommend Dr Grewal and his staff to all my friends and relatives. They were very professional and great service.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Had my wisdom tooth removed by Dr. Grewal and it went great. Dr. Grewal is the surgeon that everyone hopes to get- smart, professional and answers all questions and concerns. Upon completion of the surgery, I had no swelling and little pain. I was able to go to the gym the same day (don't think Dr Grewal would recommend this) and eat regularly because the surgery was done so well. Moreover, Dr. Grewal follows up with you in regards to the surgery and your well being. He is very open to questions and provides guidance and answers all concerns a patient may have. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Grewal, he is most definitely the surgeon you hope for.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

I Just had a tooth extracted. Dr. Grewal was excellent in informing me about the procedure and took the time to do a detailed history of my pre-existing medical conditions. He is knowledgeable, caring and great in performing the necessary task efficiently. He explained what he was doing while performing the procedure. The post-op teaching was excellent and the office staff are friendly and good at interacting with the clients. I would recommend him to any of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

This office is a joke. Don't waste your time. Went somewhere else, got first class treatment.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

I was referred to this dental clinic for wisdom tooth removal. The doctor himself was fine. But the first visit, they called it a consultation, costs me $95, which is basically telling me everything I already knew. I also don't like the form he asked me to sign, same as the comments made by other patients here. The receptionists were the worst I have seen so far. I will not do my tooth extraction here.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Grewal and his staff were helpful and friendly, and he answered my questions well. The removal of all four of my wisdom teeth went perfectly, with very little pain or swelling. I definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a good oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

This appointment was little more of an bizarre advertisement, complete with stereotypical sleazy sales pitch. When asked questions, he could not provide any answers, when health concerns were raised, he feigned ignorance. With a combination of fear tactics and high pressure, he tried to manipulate me into signing a form, which he flatly lied about. He claimed it was a consultation form when in reality it was a consent for surgery form. The arrogant attitude pouring off the dentist and receptionist was palpable and left a very bad taste in my mouth. This seems like a trap designed to scare people out of their money. I would NOT recommend a trip to this man's office. Do not waste your time, I wasted mine.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr Grewal is that outstanding surgeon you hope for – so knowledgeable, professional and personable. Everything about my surgery (wisdom teeth) went smoothly including recovery. He made me feel at ease with his clear explanations, his unhurried, confident approach and his availability to answer questions both before and after surgery. I am so grateful for having been referred to him.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Saw Dr Grewal at the Oakridge office. Great staff.I saw him for a consultation first about my wisdom teeth. He was super thorough about everything! Surgery went well with no problems. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013