Ratings for Dr. Cole Beavis

Dr Beavis did my MPFL reconstruction. He laid our all my opions very clearly and let me decide independently which was best for me. Once I chose he then said I chose the one he would in my position but did not want to to pressure me to pick the most invasive one. On the day of the surgery I was pretty freaked out and he and his staff helped me calm down. For the first time in almost ten years I can live without fear of my knee dislocating. That is due all to him.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I had surgery with him I had a butterfly fracture on my humerus and him and his staff and all the nurses at ruh were awesome they all took such good care of me! Thank you so much!!! -jenna steffen

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

..................................................

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I have knowen him for about a year and had a scope surgery from dr.beavis and am going for another more advanced in july, i know he will do his best to fix my knee

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Almost 2 years later and I feel more pain than i did before surgery! Save yourself alot of pain and ask for a different surgeon!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

My partner was referred to Dr. Beavis after significant problems with her knee following surgery here in Regina. Despite her intractable symptoms, the surgeon who had previously looked after us and done the initial surgery ignored her problems and accused her of “not working hard enough with rehabilitation”. Dr. Beavis was patient and reviewed all of the relevant imaging and previous case reports, and offered a very clear plan in terms of how best to proceed, including examination under general anesthesia and diagnostic arthroscopy. On the day of surgery, he was superb in terms of explaining the surgical plans, and then post-operatively showing us very clearly what he did including offering digital copies of the images and videos taken during surgery. He also explained very clearly what needed to happen in terms of rehabilitation, and was very supportive as my partner was experiencing significant pain post-operatively. While we understand that there are no guarantees in life, Dr. Beavis has helped to really provide us with hope moving forward. A tremendous surgeon and wonderful all-around person, as a fellow physician, I cannot recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Dr Beavis did a great job on taking care of my troublesome knee. 4th scope and he educated me more so than I had been in the past. Very approachable and listened to any of my concerns.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Beavis did a great job of fixing my broken collarbone with a bone graft almost a year after the original surgery. He spent time explaining the all options to me. My shoulder has healed up very well and I'm almost back to where I was before the initial break.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr.Beavis did a wonderful job on my ACL reconstruction in June. He explained the procedure and what the outcome was going to be. He had done my sons surgery in oct prior to mine. Very good bedside manners. Highly recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

Dr.Beavis was very understanding and patient with my 14yr old son when he tore his acl. He made time for us and made sure we understood everything. Thanks a million. Austin

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013