Ratings for Dr. Peter M. Shepard

was referred to Dr. Shepard by my primary care for severe, sudden tinnitus and headaches. He looked in my ears, nostrils and throat and in less than five minutes sent me on for a hearing test and then recommended hearing aids even though I kept telling him this wasn't normal for me. No interest at all in finding out if there was a real problem. I would never go back.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

I have seen Dr. Shepard 3 times. Each time he was very professional and helpful. He patiently answered all my questions and guided me on a course of action to handle my sinus problems/

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Arrogant and rude...Made me wait over an hour with no apology...

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr. Shepard came out of a room with another patient, wrote in a file, answered the telephone, then came into the room to see me without washing his hands. I watched his entire actions from the open door room I was in. Dr. Shepard is a harzard to his patients. With H1N1 and MRSA everywhere and especially in Medical setting, Dr. Shepard should be ashamed of himself to put his patients at risk. A 20 second hand washing could save a life.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2009

Dr. Peter M. Shepard's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Fe, NM