Ratings for Dr. Illan Tur Kaspa

I absolutely love this office! I would recommend Dr. TK to anyone. He is so sweet and I felt I had very personalized treatment . I came from another clinic that was like a factory so I appreciated being treated as an individual. Robin the coordinator is absolutely amazing!!!! She made this experience so much easier. She was so supportive and always responded quickly to me. I felt like she wanted me to succeed just as much as I wanted to! Like it was a friend writing me. I will certainly be back!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr.kaspa is one of a kind. we thank God all mighty to send us to dr.kaspa to get this IVF Treatmetn. Our experience with his team and his clinic is Amazing.His personalty is very kind,friendly,and all . we're so thank full to know him and of course after our second cycle we're going to miss dr.kaspa and his tream.but for sure we'll be back next year to add more to our family. Dr.Kaspa May God Bless you in every ways.We love you Dina:-)

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr Tur Kaspa is the best IVF doctor.My husband and I live him and we will not be able to thank him enough for making our wish come true.I am 7 weeks pregnant because of dr Tur Kaspa .IHr stuff is outstanding .I was 150% confident since the first time I walked in there .

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Dr Tur-Kaspa is an outstanding doctor.After trying for 6 yrs am proud to say am pregnant.Thank you Dr Tur-Kaspa and IHR family.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Dr Tur-Kaspa and his staff made our dreams come true when we had given up hope. They were amazingly supportive and dedicated to the amazing work they do.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

I was recommended to Dr. Tur-Kaspa's office by a friend.He and his office provide really personalized care. I felt very welcomed at all my visits. They were the 3rd place I went for infertility treatment, and they were the best. Dr. Tur-Kaspa has a nice personality, and is very knowledgeable.I am 12 weeks pregnant at 43.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2013

Dr. Tur-Kaspa is the best in his field. I went to him after 2 failed ivfs from a previous doctor. He took the time with me to answer all my questions and concerns. His staff is also courteous and kind and was always there to answer any questions or concerns. At my second appointment he found polyps in my uterine lining that were missed by the previous doctor. We then did ivf with icsi and assisted hatching and I am now in my 6th week of pregnancy. I'm over the moon and so grateful to Dr. Tur-Kaspa and his staff for helping me make my dreams come true. Pregnant at 40. I couldn't ask for anything more. I'm so thankful to them and would reccomend him to anyone struggling with infertility.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

I am very dissapointed with this office. Very disorganized and there is very little communication between the doctor , staff and laboratory. The personel lacks compassion for the patient. Every patient should be treated for their specific needs and the doctor should call a dissatisfied patient to ask about their own concerns. The only thing that this office cares is how to charge the patient. I have to mention only one person that was nice to me the nurse Vernita who I felt is a caring and compasionate person. The lab did not do a proper job probably due to lack of communication. I have spend for my husband semen analysis $550 and they did not centrifugate the sample the second time as it was supposed to.I should get a refund for the money paid the second time at this office lab. Probably the doctor is very succesfull but lacks compasion for the human being. If you want more information about this office you can contact me. Please pick a different infertility clinic!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Dr. Tur-Kuspa is very caring about his patients and wants the best for them. His staff takes the time to explain the fertility process which is an emotional journey

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Very helpful staff. The whole process was painless. Easy to make appointments, you spoke with the same nurse (not like fci). Expecting a baby boy in june.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012