Ratings for Dr. Mebs Sayani

Dr Meb's takes the time to explain the condition of your oral health and provides best options to help the customer make an informed decision.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Meb Sayani carries out great dental practices. I have a fear of needles. He freezes me painlessly. He explains what he is doing and is quite compassionate in his procedure. He is great.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr Sayani is a true professional with a very calm demeanor. Procedures are fast and gentle and his freezing process is painless. Always explains the work he is doing and what to expect. Modern facility with great staff, my hygienist Stephanie is also very caring and thorough. Would recommend this group to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I was very impressed with Dr Sayani during my recent checkup. He patiently explained the results, utilizing x-rays and close up digital pics in support of his conclusions. He recommended a follow up treatment plan that provided for reasonable priorities and timeframe. I really liked his gentle nature and cheerfulness, and left feeling confident I had found the right dentist. ( My prior has recently retired). His assistant Nadia was very skilled and pleasant. She told me she loves her work and it definitely shows! The technology for the dentistry and hygiene is leading edge in this office. I had no idea my prior dentist's equipment was less modern! I

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I had serious damage to my front teeth as a result of a bicycle accident. Dr. Sayani repaired the damage using a large bridge and I feel things are back to normal. I was particularly impressed with his calm manner and considerable technical skills. I also enjoyed dealing with his excellent assistant, Nadia.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Its a friendly environment all the doctors and staff are amazing at this clinic! My doctor is Dr Sayani who professional and a very knowledgeable dentist! Always trying to explain what's happening in your mouth, gentle and always minimize the pain! The clinic is modern nice and clean and all the people who works there are awesome!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I've been going to this clinic for a number of years. The front office staff is wonderful. Friendly and personable. They treat me as a person, not just a patient. I think I have seen all of the dentists at one time or another and have had a number of crowns and now a bridge. The appointments are as painless as possible and everyone is very attentive to my concerns and fears of the procedures. The hygienist is always good and helps me to relax. I have stayed with the same hygienist for a number of years and always leave pleased.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I have been a patient at Ranchlands Dental Clinic for 27 years and a patient of Dr. Sayani's for several years. He is professional and caring with his approach to any treatment, and his freezing technique is painless. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Dr. Sayani and Ranchlands Dentist Clinic to anyone looking for dental care.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

When most of us are not all that excited about going to the Dentist, it is nice to know that your Dentist is exceptional at his job, minimizes the "hurt factor" and actually has a sense of humor. Dr. Mebs Sayani and his support team demonstrate those essential skills each and every time. They actually talk to you and explain what the situation is in terms that you can understand. You know what the options are. You know what to expect. All of that plus, the latest technology and a modern office environment make going to the Dentist a positive experience. As a bonus, they understand what you are saying when your mouth is full of stuff. Yes, they even speak that language!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

I have been a patient of the Ranchlands dental clinic for over 25 years. Dr. Sayani is the dentist and Stephanie is the hygenist I have been seeing for many years, they are both fantastic. I just had "pinhole surgery" done by Dr. Sayani. I was very skeptical about having it done but he made the experience so positive. The discomfort was very minimal, the recovery time was a breeze and I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Sayani is very patient and a master at the freezing procedure. I give a thumbs up to the whole clinic.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016