Dr. Barry Nestlerode

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Barry Nestlerode

Dr. Barry Nestlerode is absolutely the best Dentist I have ever experienced. To say he is awesome would me an understatement. People told me about how painful root canal would be, how they were sedated, even put to sleep for the procedure. I thought I would surely need sedation, but Dr. Nestlerode assured me he could perform root canal on my front tooth, and I would not feel any pain. Within just 5 minutes, he had gained my complete trust. I agreed to just a shot for numbing. It was miraculous! Two and a half hours later the root canal (plus crown) was complete with not even a hint at pain - not even in the days that followed. This is my dentist for life and I have told everyone I know about Dr. Barry Nestlerode. Five star service.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

I went to Dr. Berry for a second opinion because 2 other Scottsdale dentist claimed that I needed 2 root canals and 4 fillings for about $5,000 worth of dental work! Dr. Berry told me that they were wrong and he repaired both of the teeth right then in his office! without root canals and for only $460, Not Thousands!!! I highly recommend Dr. Berry and his great Staff!! Bill Dragonas Jr.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Amazing dentistry service! Thanks to Dr. Nestlerode I've got a million dollar smile without actually having to break the bank! I can finally show teeth in my photos again, would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I am so Happy with my new teeth! I never realized that years of soda and candy would completely destroy my teeth. I have not been able to smile for years. My fears kept my fixing my teeth. Dr. Nestlerode made me feel comfortable and confident that I could have nice looking teeth again. My new denture looks better than my teeth ever did! I now have a bright, white smile that makes me happy and has restored my confidence.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Nestlerode gave me excellent care during a dental emergency at a reasonable cost to me. He and his staff provided the best possible service and it was clear they really care about the quality of their patients' experiences. I highly recommend this office

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Awesome prices! Honest treatment advice. Large office told me I needed 6 root canals, special gum treatments and over $35,000 in treatment! Second opinion by Dr. N, and I find out I need 2 fillings. It is worth getting a second opinion.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Yesterday was my first visit and it was everything I hoped for and more. Colleen felt like an old friend from the moment I first talked to her on the phone. Mary is quiet, kind and attentive. Dr. Nestlerode is amazing! He is professional and friendly and very gentle. My procedure was handled so well that I wouldn't hesitate to go back if I needed to have another tooth cared for in the same way. The location is easy to find, the cost is very reasonable and I was treated as a person and not just a patient. In a time when people aren't always treated as individuals, it is refreshing to find a group of professionals like these.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Greatest in Scottsdale! Dr Nestlerode is highly knowledgeable, skilled, with a very friendly staff as well. Thorough proper work with affordable prices. You won't find anyone better.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Nice office with friendly staff, dental work is very affordable. Very easy to reach Dr directly & he is very thorough.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Best dentist in Scottsdale! Dont put it off anymore, whatever your issue is it will be better after you see Dr B Nestelrode!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017