Ratings for Dr. Andrew D. Fine

Hard to get an appointment. Dr. Fine seemed very competent and knowledgeable at initial visit. At second visit, his PA was excellent in explaining the why and how in upcoming surgery. Answered all my questions in an exemplary way.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. Andrew Fine is to my to my experience is one of the best surgeons in the state of Florida. I had him fix my neck after a auto accident. I have recovered fast and with no real problems. I am going back this month to have him do the surgery for my lower back and I have bit of complete confidence in his ability's. Thank You again for you being my Doctor after my accident.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

Dr Fine is by far the best doctor I have ever had contact with either in the military or after I retired. He operated on my cervical spine twice due to injuries I received in the military. His professionalism, bedside demeanor and outstanding surgicial ability is the reason I am able to live a great life. His staff anf assistant are truly outstanding as well. There is no other doctor who I would let operate on my spine other than Dr Fine! I trust my life with him!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

hard to get an appointment. returned calls take days.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Dr. Andrew Fine is the best doctor I have come in contact with!!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

Dr. Andrew D. Fine's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1994)