Ratings for Dr. Tamra E. Lewis

Takes too long to get in to see her. I was told to go to the emergency room when I had already been there once. I could not wait any longer for medication! Always got answering machines when I called. It took 3 days of playing phone tag before I went to the emergency room. Had one appointment that they cancelled and rescheduled for 3 and a half weeks away. Going on 2 months and have not gotten in. Horrible experience. Would not refer anyone to her.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

terrible doctor! i don't know who she thinks she is just to see her for the first time takes two months. since she is the only female there . pretty much you can be dying and she wont see you. and she had no explanations to my concerns. By the way the blown lady at front desk terrible thanks to her I know what goes on in their office!!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. Tamra Lewis is very warm, friendly, prompt, interested and knowledgeable. Dr. Lewis is definitely people-oriented with a phenomenal bedside manner. She takes ample time to understand the patient and their concerns and always answers any questions you have before leaving her office. I have never been rushed. She has been very open to trying alternative procedures. She provides good follow-up. I feel very fortunate to have her as my primary urologist.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

Dr. Tamra E. Lewis's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Crystal Lake, IL