Ratings for Dr. Jennifer R. Hartman

In my opion :Compares patients to other patients or experience. You are known as a patient from your chart only. Too many patients to actually follow thru and manage your care.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

When you call you will never be able to speak with your Dr. You will get a secretary, who will have a nurse call you back and that nurse will then decide if you are "sick enough" to be given an appointment. Sub standard answering system. Substandard care and information for flu victims this season. No printed materials offered on flu, did not have the time to look over symptom list and was not helpful in helping to secure H1N1 vaccine, to the point that when this vaccine was offered the nurse at the clinic (outside this practice) would not vaccinate due to meds. I requested immediate call back from the Dr to speak to this clinc....no call back until I rang 3 hours later, 10 minutes before closing and the Dr rang me back 3 1/2 hours after initial phone call. As a result, the opportunity was lost to receive vaccine that Dr. Hartman had told me to go seek out and was safe for me. I am still not sure if this is safe for me or not, as the two clinics told me two completely different things.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

Dr. Jennifer R. Hartman's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Leominster, MA