Ratings for Dr. Daniel M. Dorfman

Very good doctor has always helped me great personality and his staff and every one at omni

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Dorfman has been a total lifesaver. He has helped me through my back injury and has always made room for me last minute when my sciatic nerve is out of control and I'm in desperate need of trigger point injections. My schedule is crazy being a full time student and bartending late nights. I've felt comfortable and safe in his care since day one and it was such a relief to find a doctor who agreed that surgery should be the very last resort. Also, his nurse, Morgan, has always been so awesome too. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Dorfman to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

THIS PHYSICIAN VISIT WAS A WASTE OF TIME. I WAS IN VERY SEVERE PAIN AND HE WENT TO NO EXTENT TO GO OVER THE MRI WITH MY HUSBAND AND ME. MY MRI SHOWED BONE SPURS, AND A STRAIGHTENED CERVICAL SPINE. HE DID NOT COVER ANY OT THIS WITH US. NO BEDSIDE MANNER AT ALL. I WILL NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE NOR WILL I STEP FOOT IN HIS OFFICE.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

He always degraded me every time at office. You had to wait forever in little room. Put me on medication I was allergic to, and it was already in his file.It was noted. But he tried to put blame on myself for his negligence. He treated me like I were scum.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Daughter has been treated for scoliosis then husband went to see him for back pain. Have recommended to several friends. Very caring and knowledgable Dr.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

I LOVE this doctor!!! very kind and caring man!! Really help with my problems!! Will go back to him again and again!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

He was the only one who could help me when I lived in Cleveland. Because of him I now have little or no back pain whatsoever. He deserves a better rating!!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

When I was Dx with my condition, he down played it and acted as though it was no big deal...then refused me the medication that was helping my problem! I have a bulge between my L4 and L5 and disc degeneration.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Dr. Daniel M. Dorfman's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1985)

Assurant