Ratings for Dr. Eugene Silverstein

I heard wonders about Life Stream so I decide to make an appointment with Dr. Silverstein. My first visit went well, he was very nice. My second, and last appointment, not so well. I was running late 5 minutes; I called in to make sure I made the right turn and was told I needed to reschedule because the Dr. was leaving. I explained that I went to work one hour early to finish my duties and drove one hour to get to the appointment. I explained how my schedule is tough and I would need the last appointment because I have no care for my autistic children until later in the day. How could he be leaving if he had an appointment with me? They offered a 1pm the next day, but I couldn't make it - that's when the Dr. ripped the phone away and, boy what a Jekyll and Hyde moment; The Dr. scolded me and told me that he would not renew my prescription for depression unless I make the 1 o'clock or find a new doctor. This was a horrible and insensitive thing to do to someone feeling despair.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Excellent diagnostician. Got right to root of my problem.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. was not helpful at all, saw him for maybe 10 minutes, didnt really say anything that would help me. I tried to kill myself, he said no i didnt and to see my gp, and wouldnt even fill out my important paper work for work, short term dis. forms and my flma forms. This doctor was heartless and very cold and didnt seem like he cared at all. He sould not be in practice.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

Dr. Eugene Silverstein's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1965)

AHC