Ratings for Dr. Brian S. Krost

Not a good experience at all. The office was over crowed and running over an hour behind. The Doctor was very rude and did not explain anything to us. The office stuff was overwhelm and unhelpful, even one of the staff members apologized for the chaos in the office and she stated it was like this everyday.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I chose Dr. Krost because my daughter needed oral surgery years back which went extremely well. When I needed to have a wisdom tooth extracted I wanted to go to Dr. Krost.. I have never had a tooth pulled so I was nervous... Best experience I have ever had with dental work. He is great! Personable and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Had a wisdom tooth problem with a lot of pain, was able to come right in at there Freehold office. Filled out paper work, and within minutes had an x-ray, Dr. Krost was a regular guy explained the procedure to remove the tooth, and before i new it i was finished. Never had such a good experience at a dentist office. Thank you Dr. Krost and your staff. From James Goodwin.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Staff extremely rude - gossiping about me while I was in chair

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

C

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Dr. Brian S. Krost's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1989)

Healthnet