Ratings for Dr. Fahed Hamdon

Dr. Fahed Hamdon is an expert in his field! He is so good, that with the people I have referred to see him, they have in turn referred others. That in itself speaks volumes . If you are considering seeing a Chiropractor for the first time or not sure if the one you are seeing is meeting your expectations, then I recommend contacting this professional and give him a try. I guarantee, you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Dr. Hamdon is a top notch Chiropractor, I have been seeing him for approx 9 years I was referred to him by one of my clients that was dealing with simular spinal issues. I have seen several chiropractors over the years and Dr. Hamdon's knowledge and techniques are hands down the best I've seen. If you are looking for a Chiropractor, I would strongly recommend you calling Dr. Hamdon, you will find him to be very personable, friendly, genuinely caring and extremely knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Hamdon for several years now. He has helped so much with my back and neck pain as well as ankle . I was having difficulty just pressing on the gas while driving. But not anymore!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I was skeptical about chiropractors most of my life. My husband convinced me to see Dr. Hamdon when I started having back and neck pain. His professional and knowledgable treatment made me confident immediately. I was pain free in about 3 -4 weeks, the results speak for themselves, and I have been a patient for over 2 years. I now understand how important back maintenance is, so I continue to see Dr. Hamdon only as needed for adjustments. I am fortunate to have top notch care where I live. His staff are also very friendly and competent.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Hamdon is a first rate chiropractic specialist that I have been going to for various neck, back, and leg treatments for many years now. I travel all the way from the Calgary area just to get his excellent and accurate treatments. I have gone to other chiropractic doctors but Dr. Hamdon is the best. Not only that, but he is a very fit gentleman himself and takes genuine pride in helping his many patients from far and wide. So from Nicholas - 5 bright, golden stars for Dr. Fahed Hamdon and many thanks to him and his great staff as well.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Excellent service and cheerful because he loves helping people. My back pain is gone although I have damage and a pinching of my tissue causing severe pain... when it happens I go to Dr Hamden.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I have been going to see Dr Hamdon for years now. I went with my wife who was having back pains, and decided that I would have him look at my back as well as I had pain from time to time in my lower back. First thing was an xray - (as any good chiro should do before starting any treatment), and I was surprised to find out that I was born with spina bifida. Luckily I grew up straight. (He was surprised that I was as straight as I was ). But knowing that, I have been seeing him monthly for maintenance. He doesn't use the cracking methods that other chiro's use which I really like. He used a soft decompression technique that works to improve/increase the fluid between the discs. He has a great friendly demeanor and is very on top of the latest news/improvements in the chiro industry. Two thumbs way up

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I walked into Dr.Hamdon while attending a trade show. He did a scan on my neck and I booked an appointment immediately. I was struggling with low back issues, decompression and degeneration. My back really responded to his technique. I really hurt myself at work one day, I have a physically demanding job. I couldn't even walk by myself. I went directly to his office that day, I trust him. He estimated a 6 week recovery. I went to every treatment he recommended, followed his instructions, was back to work in 3 weeks!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

My Husband and I have been patient of Dr. Hamden for years after our car accident in 2010 he was the best in treating our whiplash and other ailments due to be rear ended. Thank you Dr. Hamden we believe our recovered was shortened dramatically.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr. Hamdon is very thorough. Upon first initial visit he takes his time to properly diagnose you. He is very easy to talk to and very funny. He has an honest approach which is refreshing.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Fahed Hamdon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients