Ratings for Dr. Joseph D. Funk

Had surgery on my ankle and still had issues afterwards, he basically told me it was in my head and gave inserts. My second opinion Dr gave me x rays and MRI confirming that their was debris/bone that was not removed in the initial surgery requiring a second surgery

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I am just now proving a review years following my plantar fasciitis surgery performed by this physician. I was searching for his contact information because I am currently undergoing treatment by another provider for a separate issue. Dr. Funk was a great doctor for me. He knew I had undergone so much conservative treatment for over 1-2 years & recommended that he operate to correct a foot impairment that was not amenable to conservative efforts, despite my compliance. I'm glad I had the surgery. I knew I was in good care & afterwards, with the exception of the flu the day after surgery, healing resumed without a hitch. I had almost 6 years of pain free mobility until a couple years ago, and I've moved so I am under another podiatrist's care or else I would have returned to Dr. Funk.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr funk is amazing person he Sat there and explained everything to me I have a Jones fracture on my left foot and he explain to me actually have a whole procedure will go as of right now I don't need surgery but if he feels I need surgery within 4 weeks from now we will go ahead and explain the whole entire procedure to me he is not only very friendly but he's very nice kind hearted and very respectful to people an answer any questions that you want

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr Funk was fabulous....friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I went there for a second opinion on my foot and was very impressed and satisfied with all he had to tell me...he took the time to explain what was going on with my condition....I appreciated that. I would recommend him to anyone!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

I have a very high opinion of Dr. Funk. I suffered multiple fractures in my foot and he did an ORIF surgery on 3 of them. He is extremely competent and knowledgeable. He is so nice, not condescending at all. He was very compassionate and caring to me and about his staff too. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Dr. Funk is awesome. His office is quick and efficient (starbucks coffee too). Dr. Funk is patient, kind and caring!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Funk! He treated my teenage on for ingrown toenails, and he recently did a bunionectomy on my foot. He is knowledgeable and takes all the time you need, patiently answering every question. He also has a great support staff who are very easy to reach whenever you need them. Awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

Dr. Joseph D. Funk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Throughout his years of practice, Dr. Funk has been involved in research and training podiatric surgical residents. Dr. Funk is a Diplomate of the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery and is Board Certified in Foot Surgery. He holds additional Board Certification in Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery. He is a member of the Florida Podiatric Medical Association, the American Podiatric Medical Association and the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.

• English