Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline Angles

I had already been tested and diagnosed with asthma when I saw her. I was only seeing her for a consultation on a new inhaler because I have a cardiac problem and albuteral was makng my heart beat too fast. Without listening to my lungs or looking at my medical record she starting asking me if I knew what anxiety was and telling me that my breathing problems were the result of anxiety. I tried to explain to her that I was there because I needed a different inhaler and I was there for diagnostic purposes. She kept explaining anxiety to me. Finally she wrote me a script for a different inhaler and then as she was leaving she asked me what I do for a living. The look on her face was priceless when I said, "I'm a psychology student." She sort of froze and then said, "maybe I should have asked that in the beginning because I guess you know what anxiety is."

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Dr. Jacqueline Angles's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)