Ratings for Dr. Shih-Te Wen

I've been a patient of Dr. Wen's since 2006 and he has always been right on top of the very complicated cardiac and respiratory issues I have. His staff is great, always helpful, always empathetic. Despite the difficulty I sometimes have understanding his accented English, he is patient and makes sure that you understand everything he says, everything you need to do, everything you need to watch for. When I was very sick a year ago, he worked very closely with my other medical specialists to make sure that all of my care was coordinated and everyone got copies of all of the studies and knew what had already been done. Even though my heart was stable and the problem was actually a respiratory one, he had his staff call to check on me a week after he referred me to a lung specialist just to make sure that I was feeling okay and that I was getting treatment. Dr. Wen is a wonderfully skilled doctor who is kind and who also has a dry sense of humor. Maybe it's his Eastern training, but he also takes a very holistic approach and encourages patients to do "natural" things as well to improve their health.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Wen is a great doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable about his specialty, yet is able to explain things to me in terms I can understand. The staff is very good and everyone is pleasant. Five stars.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Dr. Shih-Te Wen's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal