Ratings for Dr. Jacquelin VO

Dr. Vo and her staff are amazing. I have never had a doctor as attentive and compassionate as her. She listens to me and even encourages me to do my own research on my condition -- something I've never experienced with another doctor. She has a "no stone unturned" approach and has worked with me to explore every avenue possible to make sure my disease is as well-managed as possible. I don't know what I would do without her.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Dr. Vo is wonderful. I have had several Rheumatologists over the past 15 years and none of them, except Dr. Vo, have taken the time to fully explain the details of my disease or the medications that I am taking. The office staff is very friendly and always answers the phone when I call. Office visits are fairly short and I have been able to see the doctor with in 15 minutes of my appointment time. Total time at Dr. Vo's office is usually around 1 hour...this includes lab work which can be performed onsite, so I don't have to travel to another lab for my blood work. Before I switched to Dr. Vo, I had been at my previous doctor for nearly 7 years. It was difficult to make the change, but I am so glad I did...no regrets. I'm not just a patient, but a customer who wants to be treated with kindness and care. Dr. Vo and her office staff does this wonderfully.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Dr. Jacquelin VO's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)