Ratings for Dr. G. Scott Milencoff

Milencoff put us out of the hospital with no warning at 12:30 pm after the 11 am release time posted on the wall had passed. We were without the promised home support for 36 hours due to the long weekend. We had to go back to emergency the same day my husband was released. We left with a ostomy bag, leaking catheter and a gigantic incision from the surgery. Both the Doctor and the Head Nurse were very flippant. The Head Nurse accompanying the Doctor said the ostomy bag was no big deal. Maybe she had one? I don't know. It was/is a big deal to us trying to learn how to keep it healthy.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Absolutely discussed with the rude attitudes of both Dr. and staff. None of them should be working in health care.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

After reading these reviews I did not find the nurse or secretary rude not sure I saw the same one they may be speaking of. Everything went smooth and fast went I arrived at the hospital. I was actually pretty I,pressed with everyone I came I. Contact with until Dr Milencoff enetered the room. His arms where crossed standing against the counter with a stern manner and attitude. Asked me why I was there and I said I wrote them down and he said NO you tell me. Things went down hill from there and said my problem was something that would be helped by losing 30 lbs. probably true no doubt but when you are 60 your memory is not what it used to be and would of been helpful had I been aloud to look at my list of symptoms I am having. He could of handled the situation a lot more professionally and not so rude to me. Basically said he did not care what I read online probably not true or when I said some of my symptoms have improved since I started to take an enzymes. He said not interested in what a health food store had to say. Anyway to make it short he asked if I had any questions and I said it would of been nice if he was not so rude to his patients and he said maybe you should look for another surgeon. To which I said you bet I will as you are not touching me. Buy the way no doctor should treat patients as if you are just a minion and they are far superior to you. I told him that as well and left.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Pleased to have him do my surgery. Very professional and would use him again anytime.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Doctor was thorough and explained surgery, the secretary is condescending and just plain rude.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Absolutely no complaints-answered all questions-office manager helpful and provided answers and necessary instructions.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Secretary was nice not sure what that other person was talking about. Doctor is very nice and easy to get along with. Did top and bottom scopes. Great follow up.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr. Milencoff was very nice and caring in my father’s ambulatory care appointment. Knowing the urgency of my father’s condition he had him booked in within 2 days of our visit to perform the procedure. Dr. Milencoff also made sure that after the procedure we had a hard copy of his finding to take with us to my father’s afternoon appointment with another doctor. Like the other reviews have mentioned, I was a bit taken aback when meeting his secretary. It was a bit of a shock to come from meeting the smiling, caring and friendly Dr. Milencoff to a secretary that was impatient and rude. Quite a contrast to the Doctor himself.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Milencoff performed general surgery on me and I have no complaints. He explained the procedure and answered all my questions. I agree with others that his secretary should be working in a penal institution with her disposition. She is rude and condescending, not what you want when you have upcoming surgery.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Dr Milencoff seemed very nice in ambulatory care appt, before jumping into anything he wanted to rule out other things which meant booking the appts through his secretary who is snippy, short and rude, not very reasuring when you simply want an answer to a question because you are extremely anxious. I am debating cancelling this appointment. Perhaps Dr Milencoff should read these reviews and rethink this woman working in his office.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015