Ratings for Dr. G. Scott Milencoff

Doctor was thorough and explained surgery, the secretary is condescending and just plain rude.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Absolutely no complaints-answered all questions-office manager helpful and provided answers and necessary instructions.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Secretary was nice not sure what that other person was talking about. Doctor is very nice and easy to get along with. Did top and bottom scopes. Great follow up.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr. Milencoff was very nice and caring in my father’s ambulatory care appointment. Knowing the urgency of my father’s condition he had him booked in within 2 days of our visit to perform the procedure. Dr. Milencoff also made sure that after the procedure we had a hard copy of his finding to take with us to my father’s afternoon appointment with another doctor. Like the other reviews have mentioned, I was a bit taken aback when meeting his secretary. It was a bit of a shock to come from meeting the smiling, caring and friendly Dr. Milencoff to a secretary that was impatient and rude. Quite a contrast to the Doctor himself.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Milencoff performed general surgery on me and I have no complaints. He explained the procedure and answered all my questions. I agree with others that his secretary should be working in a penal institution with her disposition. She is rude and condescending, not what you want when you have upcoming surgery.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Dr Milencoff seemed very nice in ambulatory care appt, before jumping into anything he wanted to rule out other things which meant booking the appts through his secretary who is snippy, short and rude, not very reasuring when you simply want an answer to a question because you are extremely anxious. I am debating cancelling this appointment. Perhaps Dr Milencoff should read these reviews and rethink this woman working in his office.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I recovered quickly from a lumpectomy and sentinel node dissection after dye injection. Pre- and Post-Operative Care was kind and interesting. He is funny when he complains in the OR about the ultrasonographer's fine work with imaging and biopsy. Lisa, Dr. Milencoff's secretary, is as goodlooking as the man himself.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Milencoff was knowledeable and caring. He took the time to explain everything in detail and answered any questions. He was kind and saw the human being that I am, not just a file to be dealt with. His expertise and engaging manner instilled confidence in me. After my surgery, I knew that I had been correct. His surgical skill is amazing. He embodies what all doctors should aspire to be like. His Secretary was wonderful and very helpful. She has a busy office to maintain and ensures it remains smooth running. She is not trying to be rude (as others have written), she is ensuring the privacy of patients from one another, while running a very busy office.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

I have not met Dr. Milencoff yet but I agree with the previous comment about his secretary/assistant. Very curt and rude.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Milencoff was very courteous and professional. His secretary was the opposite, rude, arrogant and obnoxious. I chose to go elsewhere because of her.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014