Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(55)

"My optometrist sent me to Dr Paul because he has a nationally renowned reputation in su..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Camy Grewal

Dr. Grewal is the best OPTOMETRIST in Toronto. She is right on time. Her fee is lowest in the town ,however it is not concerned to me because I am fully covered

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Dr Grewal is always a pleasure to see. Her office provides excellent and gentle reminders of your upcoming appt. Dr Grewal has always been right on time; never kept me waiting. Finally Dr Grewal does not use the hard sell allowing one to make their own choice about where to purchase lenses etc. Dr Grewals prices are competitive with on line retailers; and in the event you do not use the lens you have purchased, it may be possible to work out an alternative exchange on unopened boxes that are within dated period. I really appreciated that!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

My wife and I had our regular check up on Tuesday and, as always, the visit was excellent. Sandra took care of us with the preliminary tests and Dr. Grewal gave a thorough eye examination with clear explanations of what she was doing. We even got to see the back of our eyes. If you're looking for a good Optometrist then look no further.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

I haveseen her twice now. Excellent optometrist. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

Five stars all the way around! Helpful, punctual, friendly, amazing! Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

A wonderful person and thorough Dr With exceptional chair side presence. Gives you the attention and time to ask any questions you may have. You lesve with the feeling that you want to recommend her to your family and friends. Saturdaybappointments are a bonus for those who may not meet her daily office hours.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

I'm so lucky to have found this gem. First off Sandra is single handily the best receptionist/admin staff you will ever meet. I've never met someone so well mannered/patient/understanding in a medical office setting. That alone is enough reason for me to keep coming back forever hopefully. Second, Dr. Grewal is professional, down to earth, knowledgeable making every visit so easy. She explains this so well to me and comes up with the most rational solutions to put me at ease. I'll say it again, this is a gem and I'm lucky to have stumbled on it.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

I was very comfortable with Camy and her staff. Reception told me the procedure, pretest was efficient and the Doctor had time to walk me thru everything. Was happy with the whole experience

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

Dr. Camy Grewal's response
So glad you were pleased with your experience in our office!

Submitted March 22, 2019

Always pleasant and very knowledgeable I really appreciate how she explains things in a detailed manner using pictures and analogies

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Dr. Camy Grewal's response
Thank you for your kind words, we are all glad things were clear!

Submitted March 21, 2019

Anticipated my questions, gave thorough answers. Very easy-going yet thorough.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Dr. Camy Grewal's response
Your review is appreciated, and we are glad all your questions were answered!

Submitted March 21, 2019

Dr. Camy Grewal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Illinois College of Optometry (Grad. 2009)