Ratings for Dr. Alpesh Patel

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

The first time I went as a new patient I got in right away. There was no other patients in the office. He did a catscan and I never heard anything back. Three months later, I called to make an apt and explained to the girl that answered the phone I was in pain, burning etc etc. I told her I was a patient and was feeling terrible and would like to make an appt. She informed the dr could see me in May. I told her I couldn't wait three months to see him since I was in pain. She hee-hawed around and told me it was May. I told her I would just call down to Summit because there was a group of gastrologist there and they would get me in right away since I am in pain. She didn't seem bothered by my pain or anything. She had no compassion and no caring for a former patient.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Patel really cared about my health and the medical issues I was having. I have suffered for years with Chronic GI problems and I appreciate the level of care he has been providing me with. He is an outstanding doctor who will provide you with the best medical care a person can receive. He told me during a visit if you ever have a medical problem that I am not able to treat or find I will send you to someone who can! If you want a doctor that really listens to you and follows through completely then Dr. Patel is the doctor you should go to.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

My husband and I go to Dr. Patel and feel confident in his ability to provide quality and affordable healthcare.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr Patel is a very pleasant dr to deal with. With a name like Patel I figured he would have a thick Indian accent, but I was pleasantly surprised at his total lack of an accent. He is very thorough and he has helped my wife and me with our GI problems. I recommend him to anyone with GI problems

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Dr. Alpesh Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• East Tennessee State University, Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Banner Health
  • Blue Advantage
Care First (Ahcccs) W/Prior
Health Choice Of Arizona (Ahccss)
Health Net