Ratings for Dr. Norman Suhu

DUCK THIS GUY HE SELLS LIES FOR MONEY. WHAT A GODAMN NAZZI

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Always encouraging. Never pushy. Considerate. He goes the extra mile. A good and decent human being. Open and available to his patients.

Submitted May 14, 2016

After many GI tests on my stomach and taking 11 pills a day prescribed by my Internist, Dr. Suhu discovered that my issue was an intolerance to casein. Once I stopped all dairy and other products with casein, I was off the meds and I had my life back. I recommend him over traditional doctors!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Suhu was incredible. A visionary practioner. I had cancer four years' ago and was starting to feel weak again. He gave me some food recommendations, a homeopathic remedy and a suggestion of a type of spring water that would change my balance. A Tibetan doctor who seemed to practice TCM checked my pulse and gave me herbal medicine. The Dr. Suhu gave me a treatment with energized stones. I lay on a massage table feeling my whole body transforming and having fantastic half-waking dreams. When I finished, he asked that I sit quietly in the chair to recover. I left feeling like I was walking on air. I felt illuminated and strengthened.

Submitted September 24, 2013

I received 1 bio-syntonie treatment and a 30-minute interview. He did not examine me at all, but took 1 small blood specimen to test for food allergies. I was told not to eat fruit and to drink Italian spring water. He turned me over to a Tibetan practitioner who didn't speak English very well and to whom I was supposed to entrust prescribing herbs for me based on the symptoms that he couldn't understand. At the end of the treatment I asked Suhu for a diagnosis and had to practically pry it out of him. He gave me a credit slip to sign and walked away. He left me sitting in a chair without saying a word. I didn't know if I was to leave or stay. He was very rude indeed.

Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Suhu is a miracle worker. Amazing at the depth of of knowledge on treating the body in a holistic way. Very knowledgeable on food intolerances and biosyntone work does wonders to get your body back in sync with nature on a cellular level. He's also really upbeat, generous and positive.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Very well-rounded,knowledgeable. Answers all questions. Explains everything.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009