Ratings for Dr. Frank Keogh

Vert arrogant,did not listen. After trying to have him adjust my orthotics he simply refused. Contacted provincial association and was told he was not a member. Also, his phone rang twice during our meetings. Not very professional!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Very smart foot doctor. Saw him at Kinesis in Nova Scotia. Knows his foot stuff inside and out. Been to many others, they weren't very good. Boy oh boy, night and day, he's the Tiger Woods of feet! Go to this guy. His orthotics are very comfortable , sleek, fit into my shoes, he uses this cool 3D foot scanner and he's the only one who " patient speaks" to the person in the room with him. Others made me feel not so smart and were quick to get me in and out the door and the orthotics were yuck. Dr Keogh involves' me in the process, he's funny as heck, and the results speak for themselves! I'm 100% better! Your the man Doc!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Perfect! Lived in 3 provinces, had orthotics from Chiropractors ( go to a foot doctor), Podiatrists, and orthotic centres needing doctors notes. I saw Dr Krogh at Zkinesis and he was great! I " lovvveeee" these orthotics, best I have ever had, he is sooooo smart and he explained wayyy more than anyone else. The end result is a fantastic orthotic that I can wear with excellent results! Go to this guy, the best!! Oh, the Kinesis clinic was also breath taking & gorgeous with excellent staff! Win-win. Ps: Dr Keogh, I'm sending ALL my worker buddies to you, you make one heck of a great orthotic man!! The best ever.! Your great too lol!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

A Wizard! My history: I've worn 8 pairs of orthotics in the past from " other" Foot doctors in Nova Scotia with 50% relief, tops. Multiple adjustments at those other clinics (made them worse). I got a 3D laser scan from Dr Keogh, he diva great assessment, I ' understood' his lingo and how it applied to me ( others didn't really explain anything like that to me), I got very comfortable orthotics ( I could actually wear), and he's my new forever foot doctor. The funny thing is, all these "other" places claimed them knew more, made a better orthoclase etc,! Absolute malarkey, as the 'competitor' orthotics were crazy uncomfortable, hard and too bulky. I've realized that over 10 years of wearing the orthotics, make sure you see ' experienced orthotic people' who make sslot of them, take negative reviews as a compliment, especially when you see a lot of 4 and 5 star reviews as hundreds can't be wrong. Everyone I talk to who saw Dr Keogh loved his orthotics and will always work with them, he did me. Lots of competition in this area I found out and lots of jealousy. Thank goodness I ' didn't' listen to the other offices trying to make them. Dr. Keogh, YOU ROCK!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

#1. Knowledge second to none. Orthotics, best I've worn in 10 years. Most other " foot specialists" in NS make uncomfortable hard devices with painful arch " cookies" in them. These are like a pillow and I get awesome relief. Btw, I read the earlier comment about knee issues with orthotics.... this is normal fir ' some' people like my daughter. The best treatment for her at that time ( after wearing the orthotic for 3 months) was " not" to adjust them. She persisted, the foot doctor said some people may get a somewhat worse before they get better due to severely imbalanced feet. Yup, he was right. Don't go any where else people, this guy " IS IT"! Thank you D. Keogh for the relief and yes I did get a little worse in my knees before I got 99.9% better. It's too bad the earlier person didn't listen and persist. Their loss. 6 stars.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

This guy is amazing! I am still wearing his orthotics from 7 years ago as the " others" I got from other foot specialists were terrible. Dr Keogh is back and I love his orthotics and finally excellent relief of knee and back pain, trust me, go to him, don't waste your time at other places when they have far less knowledge and I love his enthusiasm. Also, don,t mistake hyper for PASSION! I have never met a guy so in tuned and had flair for his profession. I'll take unique passion and results over boring, out the door fast competitors ANYDAY, 10/10 stars! DO NOT LEAVE US DR KEOGH PLEASE!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I met Dr. keogh at kinesis health clinic in Dartmouth. Very good clinic, excellent service. However after wearing my new orthotics made by Dr. keogh I returned to see him after 7 weeks for an adjustment as I was having severe knee pain. He was unwilling to listen to my concerns, basically wanted me to leave. Refused to make an adjustment, said to wait another month. His personnal phone rang twice during our meeting. I found him to lack knowledge and to be very arrogant. Orthotics cost 450$, I have stopped wearing them and pain is gone. Have purchased new pair at second clinic. Very surprised that nor Dr. Keogh or the clinic would back the product. Very surprising considering how good the clinic is.

Submitted November 26, 2015

I found he talked too much,hyper and the orthotics served o purpose. no metatarsal support added later. the orthotic company was no longer going to use him nor the clinic I visited. disappointed after paying money out of pocket

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

After trying my orthotics and having no relief from my orginal problem I sought out another specialist. His advise solved my problem. The orthotics that I bought from Dr. Keogh were the wrong thing for me. If you are rating an orthotic sales person, I would give him a 5+ rating. Solving my problem, 0.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

I was recently treated for orthodics by Dr. Keough and these are the first time I have ever been comfortable in foot orthodics. I LOVE MY NEW ORTHODICS! I walk on cement floors I have had a few pairs before from other clinics and they were always too hard or too soft and wore out too fast. These orthotics are THE BEST!! He is full of foot knowledge and I think he's done this for close to 25 years? Dr Keough is number 1! and yes Dr Keough, you are my main foot guy and do not ever leave NS. These other orthotic clinics I would not recommend and I m telling everyone at work all about you! Where have you been?! 5/5 here! Oh, he's also funny and treats you with respect and does not rush you out the door!GET YOUR ORTHOTICS HERE!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013