You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rosalyn Hayman

Best Naturopath I have been to in a long time! She really cares about my situation and does not like to prescribe too many supplements which is refreshing! She is dedicated to staying on top of research to keep current. Will definitely stay with her.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

dr hayman does not put enough free time between patients and sees them back to back.. as a result, she spends your apt time flipping thru your file looking back trying to remember what the f is going on.. then asks u the same questions over.. and keeps guessing what the diagnosis could be.. im sure she is right about a few things but it is hard to have to repeat yourself over and over and then pay 90$ plus for time well wasted

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I thought seeing a natural path would be good however I find this one asks a bunch of questions sends me with some supplements and then during the follow up appointment has the same questions over again and I end up telling her the same story… Then some new supplements are added to the already long list… And the supplement follow up and when I go for that appointment she ask similar questions flips through all the pages and then I am again telling the same story over and over my symptoms how I feel… It is the repetition of my first appointment all over again… And I am paying a fortune… I think she should not book patients back to back… You should close your door sit down and take some time to read the files of who is coming so that you will know what to do rather than asking us to repeat our whole long story all over again

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr. Ros was the answer I have been looking for all along. I have been working closely with her for a year now and have never felt better. She definitely has the knowledge, stays current with research, and genuinely cares about making a difference in her patient's lives. I have referred several people to her and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

After reading all the great reviews on here, I made an appointment, sure that she’ll help me find a cure. But I was really disappointed. At first, I was impressed with her knowledge and advice, her thorough questioning and writing everything down to connect the dots, but unfortunately felt completely duped. She doesn’t do any tests, so my “diagnoses” (there were a few of them, serious) were assumptions at best. There’s a lot of “this may have caused this, and that may have caused that, and your underlying issue is [fill in the blank] or [fill in the blank]”. I went home panicked that I suffered from a myriad of issues but trusting that she knew what she was talking about. Since she doesn’t do any tests in the clinic, she’ll send you back to see your family doctor to do the tests needed, and you’ll have to pay every single time to see her/speak to her to discuss the results of your tests. Makes me wonder whether she’s a doc or just a really good businesswoman. It’s been a lot of useless back and forth chit chat on what may have caused what I’m suffering from. I feel I would have done a better job at diagnosing myself by Googling my syndromes.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I have known Dr Ros for some time. She is at the top of her came. Straight to the point as to get straight to the problem, and begin to get you well. She is warm and caring without the BS many conventional Drs dish out. She works with my family Dr, to ensure I am getting the best care possible.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Excellent doctor!! Well educated and stays on top of new research. Professional and caring! Well organized, and prepared for your time with her. Got much more accomplished in one visit then several visits with a regular GP. Very happy with her taking care of me. :)

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

I never want to go to my family doctor again! Rosalyn is awesome. She should have a solid 5.0 on here. I went to her because of one issue and she helped me figure out a bunch of the underlying issues causing the first one. I'm happy, med free and losing weight finally. She gives fantastic advice and digs deep to find the root of your problems no matter what they may be. She may come off as a little direct but that's her personality and I love it. She knows her stuff and that's what matters. She has a different beside manner than typical doctors but that's because she's not a regular old GP. I personally have been recommending her to all of my friends and family because I've always had issues with my family doctor not solving anything and just prescribing me things. With Rosalyn I can tell that my health is her no. 1 concern and she doesn't just throw things at you. She gives you suggestions and gets your input and let's you make the decision - which for me makes it stick more.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Rosalyn Hayman's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Naturopath I have been to in a long time! She really cares about my situation and does not like to prescribe too many supplements which is refreshing! She ..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "dr hayman does not put enough free time between patients and sees them back to back.. as a result, she spends your apt time flipping thru your file looking back..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. " I thought seeing a natural path would be good however I find this one asks a bunch of questions sends me with some supplements and then during the follow up ap..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ros was the answer I have been looking for all along. I have been working closely with her for a year now and have never felt better. She definitely has the..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "After reading all the great reviews on here, I made an appointment, sure that she’ll help me find a cure. But I was really disappointed. At first, I was impress..."

September 6, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "B3H0" to "B3L 1V1". Address has been updated from "None" to "6243 Almon Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19024070808".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very effective, very current, very on the ball! Helped me more than any other naturopath has been able to."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have known Dr Ros for some time. She is at the top of her came. Straight to the point as to get straight to the problem, and begin to get you well. She is war..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent knowledge and care. Your body is one big chemical experiment. Let a ND help you with all that."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor!! Well educated and stays on top of new research. Professional and caring! Well organized, and prepared for your time with her. Got much more..."

September 21, 2014
  • City changed from "Charlottetown" to "Halifax"

November 14, 2013
  • City changed from "Halifax" to "Charlottetown"

October 29, 2012