Ratings for Dr. Terrence J. Hall

This Dr. performed surgery on me in 1999 in Moline Illinois for what was called sebaceous cysts on my breast. Excellent surgery was my miracle cure hoping to be able to travel for another surgery needed for same thing in a different area. After knowing years later what outcome his initial surgery gave me, I will not settle to try another surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

supposed to have laproscopic surgery,cut me open kidneys quit for 3 days,almost died,been miserable ever since.TAKE MORE medicine now than i did before.regret the day i met him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

This guy said my 88 year old father had a growth in his stomach that he would bet was 98% cancer, he removed the tumer and too out 80% of my fathers stomach. It turned out it was not cancer, and his reply was " I do not have cancer eyes". My father has been looing weight now for over a year, from 185# to 130# now hec can not eat solid food and is surviving on ensure. When ask if anything can be done he just says he does not have any majic pills to give my dad. He walks around the Hospital with crooks on with no socks, how sanatary is this? Also a freind had hernia surgury from this guy and he has not been right since. Avoid this guy at all cost.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009

Dr. Terrence J. Hall's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1983)

AHC