Ratings for Dr. Masoumeh Nouri

I recently had my first cleaning done at her office. Her hygienist Marcella is the best I’ve ever had. She was very thorough, very gentle and warm. I felt very relaxed for the first time at a dental office. I highly recommend Dr Nouri and this amazing hygienist to anyone wanting to have excellent care.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

I had problems with bone grafting that was done with a different dentist and sort of other gum surgeries that didn't go well. Then I was referred to Dr. Nouri and she was very knowledgeable in explaining to me what the problems were and what needed to be done. She is very gentle and kind as well as the lady that was assisting her. Most important of all is that she was able to help me and will continue to go to her with all my dental needs. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

I walked into this dentist's office without an appointment with serious gum inflammation. I was amazed that a gum specialist would see me without an appointment, but she made time in her schedule. My regular dentist in Calgary had mentioned gum care to me in the past, but it wasn't explained as thoroughly as Dr. Nouri did. Her hygienist did a careful cleaning which was effective as a good start. I have never had a dentist take the time to ensure I understood the problem and treatment options before. Give this office a big 'thumbs up'!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

To my favorite dentist, Dr. Nouri. Thank for your exceptional services and treatment you have provided to me in last 7 years. Dr. Nouri is awesom. I have been to many dentist before and I haven't met anyone so nice and charming like her. She will make you comfortable and relax in her office. Her stafs are friendly and approachable too. Highly recommended to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr. Nouri is the best. She is compassionate and competent. She just doesn't get any better. She always provides different treatment options and explains the step by step of the procedure for each treatment. Very warm and welcoming feeling when you enter the office. Her staffs are extremely friendly and profissional. Definitely recommend if you have had experiences with other dentists. Excellent team.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Excellent dentist. Recommend her to everyone! Very professional and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Dr. Nouri is very professional, and very caring. She has a great bedside manner and is very calm and she puts you at ease.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I’ve always been very scared to have my teeth cleaned. After gum surgery with Dr. Nouri. I had a cleaning with a hygienist there. I have never had a more pleasant experience. The hygienist was very gentle and gave me good advices. I’m very happy and now I just want to have my teeth cleaned there.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Got gum added to my front teeth and was told one price. Next appointment was just to remove the bandage and check the healing. I then got charged again for that appointment even though nothing occurred. Never warned me about having to get cleanings done with her from then on (which are more expensive then my regular dentist) because it would be a "deeper clean" if I saw her. I mean sure, she did do a good job on my gums, however now knowing how much a normal cleaning would cost me, I feel cheated out of money and not very happy about it.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I had a gum surgery with dr. Nouri. It was unusual case and she handled it very professional. It was matter of saving a tooth so I am happy that she offered a solution which works very well. I was very nervous and stressed in the beginning. But the way how she was performed the surgery and how she has calmed me down made me feel enjoying to being there.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017