Ratings for Dr. Masoumeh Nouri

Dr. Nouri is very professional, and very caring. She has a great bedside manner and is very calm and she puts you at ease.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I’ve always been very scared to have my teeth cleaned. After gum surgery with Dr. Nouri. I had a cleaning with a hygienist there. I have never had a more pleasant experience. The hygienist was very gentle and gave me good advices. I’m very happy and now I just want to have my teeth cleaned there.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Got gum added to my front teeth and was told one price. Next appointment was just to remove the bandage and check the healing. I then got charged again for that appointment even though nothing occurred. Never warned me about having to get cleanings done with her from then on (which are more expensive then my regular dentist) because it would be a "deeper clean" if I saw her. I mean sure, she did do a good job on my gums, however now knowing how much a normal cleaning would cost me, I feel cheated out of money and not very happy about it.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I had a gum surgery with dr. Nouri. It was unusual case and she handled it very professional. It was matter of saving a tooth so I am happy that she offered a solution which works very well. I was very nervous and stressed in the beginning. But the way how she was performed the surgery and how she has calmed me down made me feel enjoying to being there.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

She is a pleasant, knowledgeable, polite, and helpful dentist. She is very skilled as well. I underwent a major procedure where multiple implants and bone grafting was done over a span of 2 years. Everything went smoothly and the results are perfect. I can now eat and enjoy life again. Her staff are also very polite and helpful as well. Definitely recommend Dr.Nouri to all my family and friends

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Nouri. She possesses a lot of humane and angelic features plus her knowledge in dentistry and dexterity while working. She is a lovely doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Nouri was very helpful at explaining my options. I have been going to different dentists to get my teeth cleaned and I always leave in a lot of pain. Dr. Nouri's hygienist Marcella is the best I've ever had. She is very gentle, kind and professional. I will not go back to any other place for cleanings. J. M

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

After changing 3 dentists across lower mainland I have to admit she's by far one of the best dentists I have gone to, she honestly saved my husband and I thousands of dollars with her honesty and great work. Its not everyday that you find an honest and highly educated dentist who actually cares about people and not in it just for business purposes. Even though I was too lazy about driving to her office she's definitely worth the drive from downtown.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I've been a patient for the past 10 years and can honestly say that Dr. Nouri's care saved my teeth. She is an excellent doctor and i would recommend her to anyone who suffered a lot of pain in the past and couldn't have their teeth cleaned without local anesthesia. Now I still have all of my teeth and the maintenance is a breeze!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I am a regular patient with Dr. Nouri and plan to stay in her care for the long-term. She provides me with the information and guidance to good dental hygiene, so I can keep my own teeth well into my senior years.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014