Ratings for Dr. Masoumeh Nouri

I had a gum surgery with dr. Nouri. It was unusual case and she handled it very professional. It was matter of saving a tooth so I am happy that she offered a solution which works very well. I was very nervous and stressed in the beginning. But the way how she was performed the surgery and how she has calmed me down made me feel enjoying to being there.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

She is a pleasant, knowledgeable, polite, and helpful dentist. She is very skilled as well. I underwent a major procedure where multiple implants and bone grafting was done over a span of 2 years. Everything went smoothly and the results are perfect. I can now eat and enjoy life again. Her staff are also very polite and helpful as well. Definitely recommend Dr.Nouri to all my family and friends

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Nouri. She possesses a lot of humane and angelic features plus her knowledge in dentistry and dexterity while working. She is a lovely doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Nouri was very helpful at explaining my options. I have been going to different dentists to get my teeth cleaned and I always leave in a lot of pain. Dr. Nouri's hygienist Marcella is the best I've ever had. She is very gentle, kind and professional. I will not go back to any other place for cleanings. J. M

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

After changing 3 dentists across lower mainland I have to admit she's by far one of the best dentists I have gone to, she honestly saved my husband and I thousands of dollars with her honesty and great work. Its not everyday that you find an honest and highly educated dentist who actually cares about people and not in it just for business purposes. Even though I was too lazy about driving to her office she's definitely worth the drive from downtown.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I've been a patient for the past 10 years and can honestly say that Dr. Nouri's care saved my teeth. She is an excellent doctor and i would recommend her to anyone who suffered a lot of pain in the past and couldn't have their teeth cleaned without local anesthesia. Now I still have all of my teeth and the maintenance is a breeze!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I am a regular patient with Dr. Nouri and plan to stay in her care for the long-term. She provides me with the information and guidance to good dental hygiene, so I can keep my own teeth well into my senior years.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

She is maybe a knowledgable doctor, but very biased, very fee-oriented. Never warned me about post-surgery care, every 3 months visit about $150 each. The procedure, that she performed, now needs adjustments anyway. Or maybe she just wants more money :) Takes decisions for you, doesn't really let you know what's involved. Somewhat condescending.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Nouri was great. She makes you feel comfortable and explains everything as she goes along.I had gum surgery and everything went well, with no pain at all. She is genuinely concerned and caring.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Good dentist, and polite.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009