Ratings for Dr. Eric B. Baylin

Where do I start?! I have had bags under my eyes for years, and I thought I would never get rid of them. Well, they are GONE! I have never had extensive work like this done before, so I was very nervous. He took great care of me! Great bedside manner Perfectionist Very knowledgeable in his area of expertise Answers your emails!!! I had the CO2 laser surgery at the same time, and I am extremely pleased with the results. I’m so grateful I found him. If you’re on the fence, make the appointment for the consultation. You’ll be glad you did! A big thank you to Dr. Baylin!! From a very happy customer! Warmest, Cathy Jo

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

He performed laser resurfacing on my face and I had excellent results. I had no swelling! I had Eyebrow lift , forehead lift and underneath the eyes lift with exclent results. everything was excellent have nothing but good things to say about him and his surgery results . I’m 62 years old and I’ve been told by complete strangers I look 20 years younger!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

I had surgery on both eyes, top and bottom lids. The severe drooping was affecting my vision and my appearance. He fixed both eyes over a two week period. He and his staff were competent and took care to see that I was comfortable. My recovery time took longer than I had anticipated but now I am wearing makeup and receiving compliments that I look younger and rested. Wellstar Douglas is a caring, professional facility and my every need was met with courtesy and proficiency. Good doctor, good staff. Good results.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

Four years ago I had Mohs surgery to remove a basal cell from my lower eyelid and the result was an ugly hole the size of your index fingernail. My dermatologist referred me to Dr. Baylin to repair the damage. I met with Dr. Baylin before the Mohs surgery and he outlined what he would be doing. The result was nothing short of amazing! He repaired the wound and within 3 months there was no visible sign that I had any surgery, and no scar. Fast forward to Sept. 2018. The basal cell returned in the same location, the lower eyelid. I returned to the dermatologist for Mohs surgery again, with the same result, a hole the size of a Lima bean. I returned to Dr. Baylin to repair the wound and again he performed a miracle. As of this day there is no scar and no loss of function with the eyelid. I don’t know how he does it but he is meticulous about his work. I would travel cross country to have him do work around my eyes if necessary. He is very professional and a joy to sit and talk with. He made a personal call the evening of surgery to see how I was doing. His office staff also does an excellent job and is very efficient.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

I recently had bilateral eye tendon repair surgery with Dr E Baylin. He was very professional, knowledgeable , detail oriented. I could not be happier with the results & would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Awesome bedside manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Baylin!! Very professional, very patient, and passionate about his work and his patients.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Excellent surgeon. Couldn't be happier with the experience and the results!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr Baylin did both upper and lower eyelid surgery on me last summer and I recommend him to anyone that needs this surgery. My upper lids were so droopy that my vision was really diminished but he opened up my eyes and I not only can see so much better but I look like I did when I was younger. He was recommended to me by two different doctors and I am so thankful. The swelling an itching was minimal and easily handled by ice. I can not say enough good things about my experience.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I had eyelid surgery to repair droopy eyelids done by another doctor. It was a disaster! Dr. Baylin fixed everything. His staff was professional and efficient. The surgery was almost a non-event. No pain, minimal swelling, and I was comfortable and relaxed at all times. Go to Dr. Baylin first. You will be treated with care and your results will be fantastic.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr. Baylin performed two different surgeries on both eyes this summer and I was very pleased with every aspect of the process. He came highly recommended to me by two different friends - they were equally pleased with their results. He was professional, compassionate, and reassuring every step of the way. I, too, am thankful for God directing me to him.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Dr. Eric B. Baylin's Credentials

• Kannada

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Dunwoody, GA